Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

461 - 470 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Thanks, it was fresh sperm so hopefully they stick around long enough to catch my egg. I'm going to try to keep myself busy and not on pc researching.. lol

User Image

7 years ago

Hey gang! I see some new ladies on here since I last posted. I wish the best of luck to you!

Margie - How did the ultrasound go on Halloween? How are you feeling?

Bens - Are you still feeling well? I can't believe you are almost there! What are you, 35 weeks??

Camasia - How's this cycle treating you so far? FX for you!!

Kethryes - How are those sweet babies doing? Have you gotten any sleep yet!?

AFM, we hit 24 weeks this week and having a boy! He's very active and pregnancy is going great!

7 years ago • Post starter

Babypath time is flying by! Congrats on the baby boy 16 weeks to go! I'm doing ok 15 days before 2nd fet! Time is really going by fast. The Lupron is up to its old tricks. ..bad dreams, hot flashes, irritability and so and so.

User Image

7 years ago

ff has me ovulating at cd 14 this site has me at cd 16 I had my iui done on cd 15. Hoping that it was good timing either way..

User Image

7 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Trying - It sounds like you have a good chance of catching the egg this cycle either way. Good luck! I'm looking forward to hearing your results.

Camasia - Good luck with your FET. Time is flying by.

Baby - The Ultrasound went really well. Baby looked like a gummy bear. Personally I'm feeling not that great. Morning sickness is great as a comfort that things are progressing well but it sucks for being able to function as a normal human being. Congrats on hitting 24 weeks! That's so exciting. How are you feeling these days?

Luckykap - How are you doing?

Violet - Welcome and good luck! I hope your IUI brings you a BFP!

ma_espe - How are you doing? I hope this cycle works for you. I was lucky and had my first IVF cycle work so it can definitely happen.

AFM - I'm 11 weeks now, with the first trimester symptoms in full force. I had to switch to maternity pants yesterday because anything pressing on my stomach right now make me want to throw up. I'm happy that everything seems to be progressing now. My next appointment is in mid December. The good news is that I have so much going on between now and then that I don't really have much time to dwell on it. I'll hopefully get a nice little update on the baby before I go home to visit family for the holidays.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Good luck to all the ladies going through their IVF and IUI cycles. It will all be worth it.

Margie and Baby! YAY! You both sound like things are progressing nicely, as they should! Baby - a boy! me too!

AFM - I will be delivering this baby two weeks from today. We are doing a scheduled c-section. I will be just over 38 weeks when I deliver. I have been doing great but given my prior history of hypertension/preeclampsia, they know the risk of my staying pregnant isn't worth it, which is FINE by me. I never imagined I would make it as far as I have.

For those of you that don't know me, this is an IVF baby. I did have one miscarriage before this one stuck. So HANG IN THERE. Miracles do happen. It just requires a crazy amount of patience.

Love to all of you!

7 years ago

Ben's- thanks for giving us hope. I'm always looking for success stories :-)

7 years ago

Hi evrryone.I am 31 and TTC#2. Just did my first cycle of IVF this month. Just had my retrieval done this morning.... unfortunately is going to be a freeze all cycle :( . I did however had many eggs retrieved 16. Crossing my fingers that most of them make it to day 5 for freezing. It in kind of upsetting knowing I can't move forward this month after all the effortc. But I am ay risk of developing OHSS if they transfer. Anyone here experienced this or going through the same?

7 years ago

Hi Ladies - friday is the day I get to meet my baby boy, my rainbow miracle. I have a non stress tomm and then that is it.... ill take any prayers and thoughts I can get for a healthy delivery....

I will send a pick when I can. For those of you that celebrate Thanksgiving, enjoy!

7 years ago

Yayyyyy Bens I'm so happy for you. I'll be on bed rest On turkey day. Watching Netflix and eating fruits lol.

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo