Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies,

Camasia - Congrats on getting your date for your FET. That's very exciting. I'm looking forward to hearing about your progress.

Trying - Welcome. I'm sorry to hear about your DH's diagnosis. I wish you luck on you journey into IVF. It wasn't nearly as bad as I had thought it would be.

Bens - How are you doing these days?

AFM - I've made it to 8 weeks. I've had a bit of really light spotting for the past day. It's not even on my underwear, just every so often when I wipe. I'm tempted to e-mail the nurse as ask if it's normal. Although I've read some spotting is. I can't wait until Halloween and I can see my little one again. It'll make me feel better to know that he's still growing well.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Margie I pray the spotting is nothing and Halloween is around the corner! Are you going to purchase a doppler? I'm so excited to be back up and at it! This time the bcp isn't bothering me 6 more days of bcp and 21 days of Lupron.

User Image

7 years ago

Camasia- are you doing the long Lupron protocol? If so, why do you do the Lupron for so long?

Also if anybody doesn't mind answering, what are your FSH and amh levels? My FSH is 6 and amh .7. My doc mentioned egg donor after one complete cycle (did have 1 cycle converted to IUI) and I'm hoping to give it one more try with my eggs. Thanks in advance for your responses.

7 years ago

margie - I had some bleeding at the beginning of this pregnancy and turned out to be nothing... maybe just implantation.

Camasia - can't wait to hear!!!

AFM - I am 33 weeks now and all is well. My BP is stable so I am hopeful to go term. But if I have to deliver early, that is ok too... I am already a month passed when I delivered my DD, so I am happy...

7 years ago

Lucky I'm not doing a long Lupron protocol I'm doing a frozen cycle. I have frozen embryos. This is the way a frozen transfer goes....Hormone replacement cycle, controlled FET

Medicines and Drugs in a Frozen Embryo Transfer FET Cycle

GnRH agonist (such as Lupron) is given, either midluteal (day 21) or overlapping with a birth control pill.
Down-regulation is confirmed by ultrasound and blood tests.
Estradiol valerate 2 mg twice daily (orally) is started after the period. This dose may need to be increased after monitoring of the uterine lining thickness.
When the endometrium has a "good" thickness, progesterone is started (intramuscular shots, or a vaginal product).
Embryo transfer is planned for 3-6 days later - depending on the stage of development of the embryos to be transferred.
Estrogen and progesterone is continued in the luteal phase.
Pregnancy testing is done 9-14 days after transfer - depending on the stage of development of the embryos replaced and the preferences of the fertility clinic.
If pregnant, estrogen and progesterone are continued until about 10-15 weeks of pregnancy and then weaned off.

User Image

7 years ago

I think my amh was almost 2 I believe. Do you have pcos?

Bens time has flown by your gift will be here soon!

Day 1 of 22 days of Lupron has begun!

User Image

7 years ago

Thanks for the response Casmia. I wish I could get enough for frozen. I do not have pcos just low reserve I'm guessing bc of age and embryologist said last time all eggs were poor quality. I'm going to do the microdose Lupron protocol again late December, January so hopefully this will be the cycle. I'm taking supplements now to potentially help egg quality so we will see if they help.
Good luck on your transfer:-)

7 years ago

Well hubby and I went to the doctor today... we will be doing an iui this cycle. I am CD 8 today. First time trying this so a bit nervous. I hope I read the opks correctly.

User Image

7 years ago

Hi I am 31 TTC#2 for 5 years. 1st one was conceived naturally on the first try. Been diagnosed with unexplained infertility. Did 2 failed IUIs 2 years ago. Had a recent MC in June 2016. And currently on CD6 of 1rst IVF cycle.

7 years ago

Lucky- what supplements are you on? We were diagnosed with secondary unexplained fertility as all my test results were great. However my first IVF was unsuccessful and the embryologist said most of the eggs had vacuoles and dark spots so they suspect poor quality eggs, only 7 were retrieved. I've been taking Maca and Ubiquinol while also seeing an acupuncturist since September. If we don't conceive on our own we will attempt IVF #2 in January. We have a 3yr old girl conceived naturally first try.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo