Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Good morning ladies,

It's been really quiet on this board lately.

dsinha - Thank you for the support. I hope this is it for me. Although I have to admit the baby shower wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. Congrats on seeing your LO. that HB sounds amazing. I can't wait to hear about your updates as baby grows.

Bens - You were right the injections really aren't that bad. I think it was more the anticipation of the needles rather than the needles themselves that was really bothering me. Congrats on making it to 25 weeks. that's amazing. Time is flying by so quickly.

AFM - I had my first blood test since I started the injections and my estrogen level came back at 50... they wanted it to be near 200. So now they've doubled my medication. I can do the Gonal-F Pen myself now but I'm so glad my mom is here to do the Menapur. I would have such a hard time with that one because I know it stings a bit. Neither one is truly terrible but depending on where in my stomach I inject it, it can hurt more. I go for my first U/S to check for follicle growth tomorrow. FX that it goes well. I'm fully expecting to have to increase my meds again.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

I got my bfp at 4dp6dt I posted it! !!!!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Yay Camasia! Congratulations! Happy and healthy 9 months. FX that you started the BFP ball rolling and we'll hear more good news in the coming weeks

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Camasia congrats on BFP! I hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

7 years ago

Thank you ladies next stop beta on 9/6

User Image

7 years ago

congrats Camsia! SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!

MARGIE - so glad you are doing ok with the injections. I did gonal F and menapur too.... I'm keeping all my fingers and toes crossed for you!!!

7 years ago

Thanks Bens

User Image

7 years ago

That is super awesome Camasia!

User Image[/url][/url]

7 years ago

Margie! Try to stay happy and positive... I know it's hard. Try to leave all the worrying for the doc. I have a strong feeling that this is your lucky cycle. lots of

User Image[/url][/url]

7 years ago

Good morning ladies,

Thank you all for your positive comments.

Dsinha - I'm trying mostly not to think about it. I'm sure they know what they're doing but doubt creeps in every so often.

Bens - They worked for you so they'll probably work for me too.

Camasia - Your next beta is my tentative retrieval date.

AFM - The appointment yesterday went pretty well. I have 7 follicles between 7-11mm. The doc seemed pretty happy about that but he told me to be ready because a lot more may start to develop. I didn't hear back on what my estrogen levels were but I was also directed to stick with the dosage I've been doing since Sunday and not to start the antagon yet. I'll probably start it tomorrow some time after my monitoring appointment. So far I've been lucky. they only time I've bruised is from the blood draws. Is it weird that I'm getting excited to get to my retrieval? it's hard to believe it's less than a week away.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo