Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Hi girls, i am so sorry icouldnt get in touch earlier! I am so busy with the twins, that i cant do much other than taking care of them! Now things are getting better as we are trying to limit the meals to 5 from 8. Boy stayed at the emergency for 10 days and girl for 30. Unfortunatelly she has a milk allergy and her milk supplement slowed down her progress. Now they are both at home, and although i havent slept for more than 3 hours per day, i m very happy! A little bit confused with the boy' s feeding as i have mixed bf, bf with pumping and formula. As babies were at the er their first days of their lives, i stimulated milk supply with pumping. So i continue to pump, supplying the 3/ 5 of his meals and also before the formula meals i bf for 15 mins from every breast.

Margie, i am so happy you finally started, my best wishes dear, waiting for ypur good news!
Hoping, how are you feeling dear?
Camasia, congrats!!!!! So happy for you!
Essem, keep trying dear, i m sure you soon will succeed!
2moms! Congrats!!! Twins is a great experience!
Dsinha, i am sorry for passing this stress. I hope for the best.

For the girls ,trying i hope my experience helps. Trying since 2011, i experienced a mc at 12 weeks from natural conceive, i had 3 not succeeded iui and finally 1 succeded ivf with twins. Good luck to all of you!

7 years ago

Kethryes - it's so good to hear from you. I'm glad your twins are growing well now and are at home. I'm sure it must be quite confusing to make sure each one is getting what they need. I'm so glad that you found success. You give me hope.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Hi ladies,

I had my transfer today. I also found out of my 8 fertilized eggs, 4 made it to blasts and another 3 were almost there and they would wait another day to see if the catch up. So I'll have between 3-6 embryos to freeze. I'm so happy. Blood test is on 21 Sep 16. I think I may test before then though.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Margie that sounds awesome! Good luck! Praying for that BFP :-)

7 years ago

dsinha1011 - you are in my prayers. please post when you can. I miscarried at 7 weeks, as so many of us have. There are no words to make it all better, just time. It will all work out.... please let us know how the scan went...

Margie M - how did it go today?? the next few days will be torture for you I am sure. Keep us posted on the symptoms. I will say that during the 2ww post FET, I honestly didn't have a strong feeling one way or another. I would cry one day thinking it didn't work and then be fine another day. rest assured knowing the odds are higher this cycle than with any of your previous cycles!

AFM - I am in my 28th week, officially 28 weeks thursday. I had a little bit of a blood pressure scare last week which is why I delivered my DD so early. BUT thank god, everything is ok. Just resting when I can. I go my another u/s tuesday and my glucose test. I will feel better tomm when I see my little guy is growing. I just pray he is growing as he should.

7 years ago

KETH - so SO GOOD to hear from you! glad to hear you are happily tired!

7 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Bens - everything went really smoothly, although no one talks about how uncomfortable the transfer is. I mean I know it's just from needing to pee so badly but really. It was really cool to watch though. I now have a picture of the embryo they transferred as well as an U/S pic from where the dropped him off.
I'm glad to hear you're ok and your little guy is still ok. Let us know how your check up goes!

AFM - I got the call from the clinic. only three of my embryos made it to freeze. None of my late bloomers continues developing. No symptoms yet other than sore boobs and I'm pretty sure those are just from the progesterone. 1 week until my beta. I still don't know if I want to test early or not.

7 years ago

Margie- sounds like everything is going well, I hope this next week goes fast for you and you get that BFP :-)
AFM I had my first US since starting stims and have 4 follies on left, 9 on right and estrogen 282, the nurse said everything is looking good, so fingers crossed it continues.
Good luck to everyone, praying we all get those BFPs :-)

7 years ago

Hello ladies all is well. I have my first ultrasound Tuesday coming up. How are you ladies doing?

User Image

7 years ago

Hi everyone,

I hope everyone is progressing well. I thank each and everyone of you for your kind words and support. I am going through a difficult time. I am sorry if my message sounds sad and depressing.

I went to my ob for a second opinion. She was not available but requested the sonogram and another doc reviewed and spoke to us. There was no growth and no heartbeat. It was the exact same story, the baby had shrunk to 6 weeks although I was 8.5 weeks and I was in denial. I waited one more week and went back at 9 weeks. My RE scanned it and confirmed that the baby was not growing but had shrunk to 5 weeks and no heartbeat. I couldn't deny it anymore. It was hurting to see the baby inside me deteriorating and carrying him/her around. I took the next available appt. and got the D&C done last wed. So, its all over now. I am back to square one and trying to be strong enough to try again.

I was told to expect my period in 6 weeks. I am hoping that is enough time to heal. I do have three frozen snow babies. I know some of you have gone through this painful phase. I would appreciate any advice or suggestions. Message me or post here!

I wish you all the best and good luck with your pregnancies!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo