Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Hi gals...

I was finally able to resize my tests pic to be able to upload it in the HPT images. For some reason, it doesn't work from my phone.

I am not sure if I can attached the pic here...
IMG_4034_opt.jpg
Here is the link:
http://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/index.php?dpo=14

Comparing today with yesterday (bottom one is today 8dp5dt and top one is y/day 7dp5dt)

I am saving my FRER (have only one) for may be tomorrow or the beta day (wed) I woke up today and forgot to pee in the cup... so much for FMU... lol!

I think the line is getting darker. what do you think?

As far as symptoms, I have constant headache since last 3 days and it doesn't go away. I am super emotional and riding at the edge. I just go and blast out at everyone when I feel bad... blasted my parents over the phone and my DH about bugging me while I was on the phone. I finally took half tylenol. I can't stand people giving lectures thinking it will make things better. Sorry about the rant!

User Image[/url][/url]

7 years ago

DSIN - that looks like a BFP to me!! woo hoo!

7 years ago

Dsin- looks like BFP to me as well!!! Congrats!!

7 years ago

Hey ladies,

dsinha - That definitely looks like a BFP! congrats! I think the emotional roller coaster is normal. I look forward to hearing about your beta!

michelebelle - I'm on low ogestrel for birth control. I' went off birth control originally because I hated how I felt on it and it seems to be continuing on with that since I started again. I'll be on Gonal-F, Menopur and Ganirelix. They're doing an antagonistic protocol with me

essemkay - Any updates? How did the bloodwork turn out?

Hoping - I'm doing ok. I'm amazed at how quickly it's coming up now. How are you doing? when id your follow up with the Dr?

AFM - I'm having a mini heart attack today because I'm pretty sure my second thing of Birth control got thrown out. I now get to go through the garbage bag to find it. I hope I find it otherwise I have to try and get a new pack from the IVF clinic. :(

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

dsinha1011 CONGRATS!!

Margie_M hope you find your pills! But it should be pretty easy to get another pack.

My update: donor has 16 follicles in the green zone, so she might trigger tomorrow or Tuesday. I'll be on pins and needles until I get my update call tomorrow afternoon. It's getting real, y'all!

Hope everyone else is doing well and had a terrific weekend!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

7 years ago

I took my only FRER today and it came up with a faint line in the first 3 mins but got much darker after 20 mins or so. Does that count? Posted the pic in the image library.

I also took a dollar store one and that shows the line getting darker. Total POAS addict... Lol!

My beta is tomorrow.

User Image[/url][/url]

7 years ago

Good morning ladies,

dsinha - That's awesome news hun. I can't wait to hear what your numbers are tomorrow.

essemkay - I did find my pills, they had been hidden away in a random drawer in my bedside table. That's so awesome about your donor. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that you get good news tomorrow!

AFM - I'm hoping this week flies by. I'm going out to see my BFF this weekend for a week. I'm so excited, I'm getting my hair done on Saturday and she's planned a girls night for the two of us on Tuesday. I can't wait. It's been years since we've been able to hang out. Also it's only a week and a half left until my baseline. I'm kinda looking forward to just getting on with it instead of agonizing over the idea of giving myself needles.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Just got a confirmation from doc's office that I am pregnant :) my beta is 191.
Finally after 3 year of trying to conceive, we are blessed. We are waiting for 2nd beta on sat.

User Image[/url][/url]

7 years ago

Hello lovely ladies! Today is stim day 6 and I had my first ultrasound. I had 7 measurable follicles between 7-13 ( 2@13,1@11,1@10,1@9,1@8 and 1@7) and 11 unmeasurable between both ovaries.mmh estrogen is 994 and my lining is a 5.6. They lowered my does to 175 Gonal f (previously 225) and continue low dose hcg 10 units . Most likely egg retrieval early next week. I have no idea what any of these numbers mean but my doctor says I'm doing great!

Dsinha- so excited you have the official good news! Your due date is my daughters birthday.

Margie- How was your girls trip? Not much longer for your baseline.

Esse- Has your egg donor triggered yet?

Hoping- Have you scheduled your FET? What is your clinics FET protocol?

Hope everyone else is doing great, and feeling food!

7 years ago

Dsinha- that's AEWSOME!!! Congrats and I hope and pray you have a happy and healthy 9 months!

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo