Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 540 Replies | Last Page

We lost our baby. Don't have much details. The baby stopped growing and couldn't find the heartbeat at 8w. We will probably go for D&C.

User Image[/url][/url]

7 years ago

Dsinha- I'm so sorry for your loss :-( hugs to you

7 years ago

dsinha - I'm so sorry for your loss. That is truly heartbreaking. My thoughts are with you.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

I read online there are many cases where docs misdiagnose and cannot find the heartbeat. It appears later in a week or two. I see a little bit of hope and I am hanging on. I need to get another ultrasound with my own doc (was a different doc who couldn't find it)

User Image[/url][/url]

7 years ago

dsinha - I'll keep my fingers crossed that it was just hiding.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Thank you Margie! I am glad I browsed it. I cried my eyes out today, took the day off work...finally, glad there is still hope. I am hanging on till I am 100% sure! I am not giving up on my mischievous tiny baby yet. I want buy a Doppler for my peace of mind not sure if it will work so early on though.

It's hard but we will get over it! Thanks everyone for your wishes and prayers!!!

User Image[/url][/url]

7 years ago

My first beta was done yesterday it was 215 the next one is Thursday. My Dr keeps us until we are 12 weeks them he releases us. My ultrasounds are scheduled for 9/20 9/27 10/4 10/11.
I'm sorry about what you are going through dsinha I'm soo sorry. I pray you get your heart's desire still.
Margie how did the trigger go?

User Image

7 years ago

Hey ladies!

Camasia - they switched my to a lupron trigger which went really well. I had my retrieval yesterday.

Dsinha - I'll keep my fingers crossed for you. I really hope she's just hiding.

AFM - retrieval went well. They got 11 eggs. I got the call this morning that 10 were mature and that 8 fertilized. I'm going back on monday for a day 5 transfer. For the first time in a while I have hope. I'm also still feeling quite crampy and a little bit sick to my stomach again. I hope that these feelings fade a bit since I'm pretty sure they're just a reaction to the retrieval. Apparently I'm the only one to come out of surgery and ask for an ice pack instead of a heating pad. I feel better when I'm cold.

7 years ago

Wow, that sounds great Margie! Im glad it went well for you.

7 years ago

That's awesome margie! Monday is my 3rd beta my beta yesterday was 488! I'm so excited God is so amazing!

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo