Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 540 Replies | Last Page

dsinha1011 CONGRATS! That's so wonderful!! Best wishes for continuing good numbers on Saturday!

michelebelle80 sounds terrific!

AFM, donor's retrieval was this morning. For some reason, they only got 12 eggs and some weren't mature. So we ended up getting 5 mature, and 1 immature that might grow up enough to fertilize. I guess recipient #2 got 4. I feel badly for the recipient in position #3 - her cycle was cancelled. We will get the call with the fertilization report tomorrow. Hopefully it's good. My husband typically has rockstar sperm - all 3 of our IVFs with my eggs, we had 100% fertilization.

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

7 years ago

Dsinha - congrats hun! 3 years and it was all worth it! keep us posted!!!! so so so happy for you!!!

7 years ago

What protocols has everyone been using for their ivf cycles and were they successful?
I used an antagonist last time and it was converted to IUI and if I'm not pregnant then we are going to try the long lupron but I'm wondering if the micro dose would be better for me.

Well, I hope there are a lot of successful stories and hope everyone gets their BFPs!!!!

Good luck and thanks in advance for the responses:-)

7 years ago

Hey ladies,

dsinha - That's amazing news. I'm looking forward to hearing what your results are on Saturday!

michelebelle - My baseline is coming up super quick. My girls trip is next week. I think it's probably the best way to keep my mind off of everything coming up the week after. I'm glad your numbers are coming along nicely. I'll look forward to checking in and hearing about your retrieval next week.

essemkay - I'm keeping my fingers crossed that your eggs fertilize and grow really well.

luckykap - I'm doing the antagonist protocol for my cycle.

AFM - pretty much I'm packing and getting ready for my trip and once I get home I'll be starting my baseline.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Margie_M - have a terrific trip!!

Here's my last update for a few days. As of this morning, we have 5 embryos (1 2-cell, 1 3-cell, 2 4-cells, and 1 5-cell). Transfer is scheduled for Monday morning. They won't look in on my little embabies again until then. So hopefully, they'll all be snug and growing well on their own!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

7 years ago

Hi ladies!

Sorry I've been MIA but I've been really enjoying my summer. I noticed there are some new ladies (welcome!) and a lot of posts so if I miss anyone I apologize.

babypath- congrats on graduating to an OB. It's a great feeling. Hope your pregnancy is continuing to go well. My anatomy scan is scheduled for 8/25 and I'll be a day shy of 20 weeks that day. So excited to see baby again! We are waiting to find out the sex but it'll be so fascinating to see how baby has grown and get close ups of the anatomy.

essemay- welcome back to the group! good luck with donor IVF. Hope egg transfer goes well and we hear news about a bfp!

michele- welcome back! sorry about all the delays. must be so frustrating. good luck with upcoming FET.

hoping- I am so sorry for your bfn. Life just does not seem fair sometimes. I'm glad you have your 8 frozen embies to try again.

margie- I was never on bed rest, just pelvic rest (no sex) but was glad to get off of that with 2nd trimester sex drive lol. I'm continuing to feel great. 2nd trimester is so much better that 1st trimester. Looks like your baseline is coming up soon! Good luck and keep us posted!

lucky- welcome to the forum! This is a great group of ladies. I hope the 8th IUI is the charm! Fingers crossed for a bfp!

ds- Congrats on the bfp! Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months!

bens- how are you doing? Hope you're feeling well!

AFM- 18w1d and feeling great. My energy is back so I've been exercising more. Went on an amazing hike Monday with the hubby. 8.5 miles with 1100 feet of elevation gain to 6550. Felt great the whole time. Plan on doing another hike later today to watch the sunset over the mountains. Elevation will be a little higher but should be fine. My OB said not to go over 9000 as we live at 3600ft so should be ok. I'll just take it slow if I need to. My sister's shower was a lot of fun. She is 30 weeks now. I also officially "came out" on fb and posted belly pics of my sister and I. The pics were so fun. We wore matching shirts that said "feed me and tell me I'm pretty". LOL Anyway, continuing to enjoy my last few weeks of summer break before I return to work on the 30th. I also have my anatomy scan coming up on the 25th. So excited to have another peak at baby. I also think I'm starting to feel baby too which is really cool. Just little flutters here and there but I really don't think it's gas lol.

7 years ago

Jfmolo-don't jinx me like that, lol. I'm stim day 9 and should be a fresh transfer.

7 years ago

Jfmolo- thank you! 8th IUI was a bust so attempting another IVF cycle and hopefully will make it to ER and transfer this time. Glad your doing well and enjoying your summer!

7 years ago

Oops! Sorry michelle no jinx intended.lol I must've misread your posts. There were a lot to catch up on!

So sorry to hear IUI was a bust lucky. How frustrating. Here's to this IVF cycle going well with no set backs!

7 years ago

Hi Jfmolo - nice to hear from you! I am feeling great. I will be 24 weeks on thursday. GOOD FOR YOU for exercising that much. I have been walking a bit, but in this summer heat I get so overheated so fast. Yesterday I thought I was going to pass out. So I am taking it easy. When the cooler weather returns, I will be out walking again. At 18 weeks though, that IS the baby you feel I am sure.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo