Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 540 Replies

I thought this was it. Keep us in your prayers ladies.

User Image

7 years ago

Camasia, i am so sorry. . I have experienced a no heart beat at 12 months.it is so hard and unfair. I still call it my first child! I hope you find the strength to get back quickly. You deserve to be a mom, i m sure you will be a great one!

7 years ago

Thank you my friend

User Image

7 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Camasia - I'm so sorry for your loss. you're in my thoughts.

Kethryes - How are you doing?

Dsinha - Any word on how you're doing?

AFM - I'm excited that I've made it past the half way point in pregnancy. It still seems surreal that I actually got my rainbow baby to stick. downside is that I've been quite sick with her. I hope that all of you ladies will eventually get your rainbow babies as well.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Camasia, I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. Please know my thoughts and prayers are with you. <3

Margie, how exciting for you to be halfway through! I'm so sorry you have been sick with her though. Hopefully that tapers off for you soon!

Keth, very good to hear your babies are doing well and I can't believe they are 6 months old already! WOW!

How is everyone else doing? The board has been quiet lately. I guess we have all been super busy!

AFM, the countdown is on! 5 weeks until due date! This guy has started to make it known he's tired of being squished up and my ribs have become his 'jail bars' hahaha! My husband is traveling until next week sometime and then he'll be home until baby Jackson arrives. We can't wait!

Thinking of you all! XOXO

7 years ago • Post starter

For any of you that have had an FET, what was your protocol?
I will be having one with my next cycle and the nurse told me he usually will do 2 weeks of birth control after I start and then wihen I get the next period start the estrogen pills, but she told me if I wanted I could go ahead and start the estrogen pills with my next period. I just had my retrieval last week and had to freeze my 2 embryos due to increased hormone levels so I have been on provera for 10 days. She told me that whichever way I want to do it is fine and I'm just not sure which way to go. She said we would do an US a few days after starting and if there is a cyst or anything like that I would then do the bc pills. I'm very impatient and really want this transfer to happen in Feb but I also don't want to ruin anything.

7 years ago

where did everyone go???

7 years ago

Waiting for AF to do my first FET after a feeeze all IVF cycle. I have one 5 day frozen embryo and three 6 days frozen embryos. Hoping one of them will do the trick.

7 years ago

I gave up I can't take my heart through this again. I'm starting school in May to finish my degree for nursing. My youngest turned 14 and February and my oldest will be 16 come July. My husband is upset but I can't do it anymore. I pray everyone receives their thb.

User Image

7 years ago

Hey Bens! How are you and your little guy!? Mine will be a month old tomorrow ????

Camasia, my heart goes out to you dear!! Best of luck in nursing school! I've gone back recently to get a second degree and it's in nursing as well!

How is everyone else?

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo