Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

221 - 230 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Went in for my baseline today! So far so good. 12 on the left and 8 follies on the right. Start 250 of gonal f today and go back the 5th for next scan. Retrieval will be between 12th and 14th depending on how things go!

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

7 years ago

Hoping that's great!!!!

User Image

7 years ago

how's everyone doing?

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

7 years ago

The trigger was at 930pm. The cocktail is 40u of lupron and 1.5 cc of hcg. My estrogen is 5343 so they are worried and want me to take some med for 8 days which won't be available until tomorrow hopefully the insurance covers it. Retrieval is Thursday I'll have more info in the morning after my 815am appt.

User Image

7 years ago

The verdict is in the retrieval is today at 745 but I have to do a fet because of my estrogen level of 5343 and it goes against their protocol. The nurse says it may cause me to miscarry. I'm so upset and hurt but I know God is still with me and it will happen. I'm such a list person and I like things to go in order and it drives me crazy when will things change. Everything happens for a reason right. So I just need for AF to show up one last time so we can get things started for a August fet!

User Image

7 years ago

check out my website for support

http://babyandmybump.forumotion.co.uk/

7 years ago

Cam- I know you're frustrated now and I understand. I had a cycle completely canceled because my estrogen was too high and we had to start over. I was really upset. BUT after being hospitalized for OHSS I totally understand why they did it. Pregnancy makes any OHSS get way worse, and it is not something ANYONE should have to go through. I know it's frustrating, but I was drowning in my own body and that's what they're trying to prevent for you. I know it's hard to see, but I've also read that OHSS can increase your chances for miscarriage (if you're pregnant while going through OHSS), so this may end up being much much better for you and future baby!

GOOD LUCK at retrieval!

7 years ago

They retrieved 31 eggs!!!

User Image

7 years ago

That's AMAZING! Congrats!

7 years ago

Camasia, that's great!! That explains the high E2 number! How are you feeling?

2moms, how are you doing??

Hoping, how's it going hun!?

Miss hearing from everyone! It's been busy around here (as always). First ultrasound is scheduled for Tuesday! Can't wait, especially since I woke up to having some brown bleed/discharge this morning.

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo