Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Hi! I've been absent from this forum for a long time - but after a long road and so many losses and disappointments, we have moved on to donor IVF. It's taken since January to get all the testing and selections and everything ready, but we are now finally ramping up for our first cycle. Donor starts her meds tomorrow (I already started the super fun butt shots and smurfy vaginal pills almost 2 weeks ago), projected retrieval in 2 weeks with transfer 5 days after that. Wish me luck!!

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

7 years ago

Whoops! Double posted. :)

Me: 45, unexplained (but now ancient) Husband: 46 (perfect in every way) Married 21 years 1 daughter born 07/2011 after TTC for 12 years

7 years ago

Hello ladies! I've been MIA for a while since they post-pines my IVF because the birth control failed and then I was out of town too much in June or July to do it. They have me back on birth control for 15 days and have my baseline Aug 3. I pray I didn't form a dominant follicle again, this process is taking FOREVER!
Cam- keep us updated on your transfer next month, I have a feeling I'll be FET also.
Hoping- do you normally spot before your period? I hope it's implantation spotting!
Babypath- glad you're not measuring behind anymore!
DS- good luck on your transfer this weekend, I'll be praying for you!
2moms- sorry you didnt get to see PB&J, but they'll have grown so much by your next appointment.
JF- I can't believe it's already time for an anatomy scan, can't wait to hear!
Bens- halfway through already. Wow!

7 years ago

So today 9dp5dt I took a test... And it was white as white can get not even a glimmer of a possible faint line. I just cried for an hour. It was a frer test tii

My dh has hope that it's just not in my urine and it will be in blood tomorrow.

Who knows what that bleeding was. Did I fake nausea the other day? My boobs r deflated too and don't hurt,

What went wrong? Why us? This is so hard! I feel so broken

I have to be grateful that we have 8 frozen ones. Maybe our baby wasn't to ready to meet us yet

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

7 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Hoping - I'm so sorry.I can only imagine how heart breaking that is. I'm hoping your DH is right or that it will just take a few days longer to show up.

Michelebelle - Welcome back. Good luck at your baseline. I really hope everything looks good. I know what you mean about this process taking forever. I have my baseline on 22 Aug.

Baby - I'm so please they you're graduating to you OB and that you're measuring ahead. That's so awesome that you can hear the HB on the doppler. I think I might look at getting one once I actually get pregnant.

Dsinha - Good luck with your transfer today. I'm looking forward to hearing about how all of your embies developed. I'm already suppressing for my IVF cycle. DH and I did try for our last month before IVF but I guess it just wasn't meant to be.

2moms - The BC is ok. I'm still getting mood swings on it but they're more manageable when I'm working out. I dread not being able to work out during my actual cycle but it will all be worth it. I'm looking forward to your next update on the twins!

Jfmolo - I'm hoping I can continue the positivity into my cycle. Some days are harder than others but it feels great to have an optimistic outlook again. I'm glad you're off bed rest now, from what I've heard it can be brutal for long periods of time. I hope you enjoyed the baby shower this weekend.

Bens - I'm so glad to hear that your pregnancy is going so well. I can't believe you're already half way! thats awesome. I'm so glad that youre maintaining a stress free lifestyle.

AFM - Only 3 weeks until my baseline. I'm getting excited. I have two more weeks of work and then I'm going to visit my best friend and help celebrate her marriage. it works out because I'll also get to see a bunch of other friends I haven't seen in ages. I knid of hope that time keeps flying by this summer. for one thing it's been crazy hot here and I'd like to be able to leave the house without melting.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

well we just got the official word our 1st ivf cycle didn't work. I'm so sad. I knew it wasn't 100% but i didn't expect it not to work.
We are lucky and have 8 frozen embryos.
How soon do you move on to a FET. They said I could go as soon as my period starts.

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

7 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm new to all these forums but need all the encouragement I can get! Just attempted my first IVF cycle but it was converted to IUI, so needless to say I had my 8th IUI yesterday and am now dreading the 2ww AGAIN!! Good luck to everyone and hope we all get our BFPs this month...

7 years ago

hoping&praying4ababy: I am so sorry sweetheart! It hurts a lot. My heart goes out to you. On the bright side, you have 8 eggs which should be plenty to try another time. May be next month is THE month! As hard as it might be, try to focus on the end product of the bundle of joy in your arms. Hang in there!!!!

Margie: I am happy you are getting closer! Vacation with best friend sounds like a great way to relax and get ready to get pregnant.

Luckykap21: welcome to this forum! I am sorry your cycle changed to IUI. TWW is brutal. I just started mine too. Let's obsesses together :)

AFM: I had my embryo retrieval on sat. I felt cramps on sat and Sunday. Last night, 1dp5dt, I had some moderate cramping especially in my legs similar to AF cramps. I had to take Tylenol. I hope it is a good sign and I am scared to even reading too much into it to the point of faking it... Lol! Today, 2dp5dpt, I am trying to be positive and enjoying the possibility that I have a growing tiny baby inside of me...apart from that I am super exhausted. I am seriously considering taking a few days off since I went straight back to work after ER and ET.

How are you ladies doing? TWW is super brutal. I am trying to hold off POAS till day of beta Aug 10th.

User Image[/url][/url]

7 years ago

michelebelle80, Hope your baseline tomorrow goes well!

hoping&praying4ababy, oh - I'm so sorry! I'm glad you have those precious 8 snowbabies!

Margie_M, Hope Summer makes those 3 weeks zoom by! Sounds like you have some great fun in the meantime!

luckykap21, good luck! Hope the 8th proves lucky!

dsinha1011, congrats on a successful transfer! I hope you've got a sticky bean!

AFM, supposed to get an update on the donor's cycle sometime this afternoon. I'm obsessively checking my e-mail, even though I know from all of my zillion past cycles with my own eggs that there's not going to be much useful information after only 3 days of stims. My lining check isn't until Thursday.

7 years ago

Hi Ladies,

Essemkay - It's always exciting once you're into another cycle. Good luck at your lining check, it's coming up quickly.

Dsinha - Congrats on your transfer! Yay PUPO. I think taking a day or two to relax isn't a bad idea, especially since you haven't taken much time otherwise. good luck with the TWW I hope it goes by quickly.

luckykap - Welcome! I'll keep my FX that this IUI cycle works out.

Hoping - I'm so sorry. I don't even know what DH and I would do in that situation. I've heard of people moving right into it on their next cycle.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo