Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Hi ladies, I hope everyone is doing well! I went for my start cycle baseline today and my antral follicle count was 15 which is higher than I have ever had, so I am hoping that this is going to be a the BFP cycle :-) I will take my last BCP Monday and then begin my Lupron Thursday and stims next Saturday, I can not wait for this to begin!!!

7 years ago

Luckykap: That is a great number to start off with. Mine was 13 at baseline and ended up with 22 eggs with 19 mature ones. Hope you get your soon!

AFM: I feel some pain when I sneeze hard if I am lying down or get up fast. It send sharps shooting pain which hurt. So my body is learning to slow down. I guess nature's way to prepare oneself. My bum is sore on both sides with PIO shots... The lumps are big and painful as well as itch a lot. I can't wait to get off these dreadful shots. I think I am 7w6d. It's such a long journey....feels like forever! I am excited about this long Labor Day weekend!!!

Happy Labor Day everyone

User Image[/url][/url]

7 years ago

Dsinha- thank you, you give me some hope. Last cycle I had 6 and it was cancelled so I'm feeling really good about this! I'm so ready to start my meds this week. Im praying this is the month! How have you been feeling? I'm dreading the PIO but I'll do what I have to do :-)

7 years ago

Hey ladies,

Luckykap - that sounds like a great number. I have a good feeling about this cycle for you.

Dsinha - I can't believe your 7 weeks already!. That's awesome. I'm sorry that the PIO shots hurt. I hope they can transition you off of them soon.

AFM - I have 10 follicles over 10mm as of this morning, a bunch more smaller ones that may catch up and the blood work went easier this time. My left arm is still bruises from Thursday's blood draw. I don't think I'm going to have a huge number at retrieval but I'm keeping my fingers crossed that a few of the smaller ones catch up. I'm hoping to trigger tomorrow but I was told I'll trigger either tomorrow or monday. It feels surreal that I'm getting super close to being PUPO.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Margie- that's awesome! You are getting so close. I start meds Thursday then stim meds Sat and can't wait! Keep me posted on how everything goes. This is my second IVF but I didn't make it to retrieval so just curious about it. How many stim days have you done and I'm sure I've asked before but can't remember what protocol? Good Luck to you!

7 years ago

Luckykap - I'm on the antagonist protocol, with menopur and gonal-f for the stimulus meds. I'm currently on day 10 of stimming. It hasn't been so bad for me yet. I'm fairly lucky since I don't seem to get a lot of the emotional side effects from the drugs. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it stays that way while I'm on progesterone.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Margie- that's great! I didn't have any issues with the meds, but I feel like with the progesterone I was so much more emotional. I would cry or get upset for no reason at all, I think it made me crazy or its just this whole process in general making me crazy, lol. I have not been able to concentrate on anything for the last year except trying to get pregnant. I'm so ready for it too happen and get back to myself (I hope lol). Keep me posted, I can't wait to hear about your ER!

7 years ago

Hey ladies,

I trigger tonight. The docs are still deciding if I'm going to do a lupron trigger or if I'm going to use an HCG trigger. I'm hoping for lupron since it's subq. I also just got the go ahead on a fresh transfer. I started to have fluid build up yesterday but it seems to have decreased today. Thank goodness. They were talking about doing a frozen transfer instead. Egg retrieval will be on Wednesday! I can't wait. My body does not like having ovaries the size of baseballs.

7 years ago

That's so exciting Margie! How many follicles? Good Luck!

7 years ago

Lucky I have about 25 but most won't be mature. I think I'll have like 10 ish that may be mature

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo