Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Bens, thank you for the advise, I already had done the injections a couple of days before. If I have any question I will tell you, thank you, you are so supportive! I try to relax and not think of it, as the advise is not to be stressed! How are you?

Basia, always happy to hear from you! How are the baby' s allergies?

8 years ago

Thanks Keth happy to hear that you and the babies are doing great. I'm going ivf because my tubes are blocked.
Jfm how are u feeling?
Gm everybody baby dust to us all.

User Image

8 years ago

Sorry, its ivf and not iui what you are doing! Good luck!

8 years ago

Hello ladies!

keth- wow 28 weeks! Let's hope those babies cook longer but glad you got the steroid shot to help their lungs to develop just in case. Are you on any activity restrictions?

afm- I have some more great news! Heard back from RE about my 2nd beta and we were hoping for at least 142 but my beta came back at 244 so a 26 hour doubling time! Yay! Feeling really positive but still nervous. Because my tests were so good I don't have to go for more blood work. They want me to get an early ultrasound around 6.5 weeks so that would be 5/25. I called and left a message with my OB to make the appt.

8 years ago

It's ok Keth I can't wait to join y'all on the other side beaming and glowing bellies lol.
Congrats on your numbers Jfm I can't wait to hear your update on 5/25 that's my follow up appt for the next steps.
You ladies have me excited!!!!

User Image

8 years ago

Jmolo, congratulations! Your news made me very happy!
As about activity restrictions, i was advised not to be stressed. Whatever gives me pressure should be stopped. As about physical activity restrictions, i already have them due to the weight of my belly and the bottom pains. I am still working, maybe for a week more, just to close some cases.

Camasia, i am glad you feel nice with the board. Also for me it gave me great support! Girls here are so nice!

8 years ago

Hi ladies! Checking in to see how everyone is doing!? Been quiet on here lately....

Keth - in response to your question (sorry it's taken me so long to get back!) we are doing FET (Frozen Embryo Transfer) so no more egg collecting. We have our 3 snow babies and are prepping uterus for implantation! Start injection tomorrow! WOOHOO! Have lining check on June 6 :-)

Can't wait to hear everyone's updates!

7 years ago • Post starter

My best wishes Babypath! I hope everything goes perfect for you.

I ll work till next Monday, so I am busy now for "closing" cases. I also have started organizing the things to be done at home, such as the nursery room.
I hope all girls are well! It is too silent here...

7 years ago

We are too quiet! I'm guilty of being MIA for sure. I haven't been able to catch up yet, but I did see that big CONGRATS are in order for jfmolo!

afm- Currently on 10 pills a day, so that's an adjustment. Today is the last day of progesterone to induce af, so I expect to see her soon! From there, we'll do baseline work and then start stimming for our first IVF cycle, with expected transfer around memorial day! We're doing an antagonist protocol, so we have lots of injections (in addition to the daily pills) to keep track of. My last bloodwork showed high amh and low fsh on day 3, so all is looking good there!

7 years ago

Keth, how exciting!! Do you have a theme picked out for the nursery or specific colors?

2moms, good luck on your upcoming cycle!! Your transfer is so close!!

7 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo