Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

471 - 480 of 540 Replies | Last Page

Hey ladies,

Camasia - Good luck with your bed rest. I hope you enjoy your turkey day first though.

Bens - Congratulations!!! I'm sending you my positive thoughts for a safe and easy delivery. I'm looking forward to hearing about your new bundle of joy.

ma_espe - Welcome. I'm glad they were able to retrieve so many eggs. I'm sorry it had to be a freeze all cycle but OHSS isn't fun. I had a mild case of it and I was pretty much getting PMS cramps all the time. I wouldn't want to go through that again without being able to take some motrin.

Luckykap - How are you doing?

AFM - I'm finally almost out of the first trimester. My next appointment isn't for another couple of weeks but I should find out what I'm having some time next week. After 3 years I never believed I would get to this point. Don't give up hope.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

7 years ago

Margie I'm so happy for you! Wednesday is my second fet! So I'll be on bed rest for three days and looking forward to eating in bed watching the Macy's day parade for the first time.

User Image

7 years ago

Margie- congrats on making it out of the first trimester. I bet it feels great that this is all really happening. I will be starting bcp in probably 3 weeks so then things will be rolling for ivf#3 :-) I've been taking supplements for egg quality so praying all this helps :-)

Ben's- good luck and congrats. Praying for a safe and healthy delivery.

Camasia- good luck on Wednesday:-) will you be transferring 1 or 2?

7 years ago

Lucky I'm transferring 2 6day embabies

User Image

7 years ago

Casamia that's awesome. How many frozen do you have? I can't wait to start my next cycle. I'm so anxious and excited. I'm hoping to get some frozen, but will just be excited to have more than 2 eggs and make it past day 3.

7 years ago

Margie: thanks Margie.... at least I am happy with the results I ended up with 4 frozen embryos.... 1 that made it to day 5 and 3 that made it to day 6. So hopefully one of them will make it to a full term baby. Transfer however won't happen til next year because I am going down to Mexico to visit ny family and the zika virus exposure will delay everything.
Camasia: good luck on your transfer. Curious on why you have to be in bed rest?

7 years ago

Lucky I have 9 right now.
Ma I don't know but I've learned that every RE is different and feels the need for different instructions after transfer.

User Image

7 years ago

Camasia that's awesome!! Good Luck!!

7 years ago

Thanks lucky!!!!

User Image

7 years ago

I hope mine goes as well as yours :-) so exciting! My first was cancelled and second only 7 retrieved 4 mature and 2 fertilized with icsi. I'm praying third times a charm.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo