Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

61 - 70 of 540 Replies | Last Page

JM - fingers crossed for you!!!!

Babypath - YAY for 2 normal embies! It only takes one!!!

AFM - ultrasound was PERFECT! everything looks as it should. Strong heart beat at 168. I will be 8 weeks tomm. They have released me to my OB's care. YAY! couldn't be happier!

8 years ago

Congrats Bens on your promotion!!!!!

User Image

8 years ago

Bens, I am SO happy for you! Congratulations!!

8 years ago • Post starter

Camasia, how are you feeling? Is AF typically still on time for you? May 2 is quickly approaching! Do you know when you will start stimulating or what drugs you will be on? What are your next steps after day one? Praying for you!

Hello ladies!

Yay Bens! So glad the ultrasound went well. That must be such a weight off your mind!

Babypath- enjoy your vacation!

afm- 5dpiui today and trying to stay relaxed. I had my first acupuncture appt today and I really liked it. The women specializes in fertility and while it may not help it won't hurt anything and it at least helped me to relax. She was glad to see me where I was in my cycle as she felt that the acupuncture she did would help to promote implantation and keep hormones level. She told me to call her after I find out if it worked or not and then she recommended seeing me throughout my 1st trimester or if I'm not pregnant she recommended seeing me right before ovulation. Tonight I'm going to a restorative yoga class. I keep trying to do positive visualization as well. (It's funny I keep picturing the opening scene from Look Whose Talking with the sperm racing to meet the egg and the fertilized egg descending down to the uterus to implant. lol) Anyway, 7 days and I'll be going for my beta. I'm debating taking an hpt the morning of but I'm not sure. If it's positive I'd obviously be thrilled but if it's negative I can either prepare myself for the bad news or try to think that perhaps the levels are just not high enough for a positive on the hpt yet. I've never been one to poas daily until my period is due.

8 years ago

babypath, that is good news! How many in total? Keep being well! Have a wonderful time during the vacation, you really need it!

Bens, congratulations!!!!! I am so happy everyhing goes well with your little bean! Stay well dear and keep telling us great news!

Jmolo, I am glad IUI was ok, I hope the best results!!

8 years ago

Baby path she is always faithful every 26 days sometimes 25. I'm not sure yet about meds I'm guessing I'll know after the US trust me ill y'all posted because I'm so brand new to this and nervous. I feel good though just sitting and waiting.
Jfmolo great idea with the accupucture how does it feel and does insurance cover it? How are u feeling?
Good morning everyone baby dust to all!!!!!

User Image

8 years ago

Momto2.....did I see what I thought I saw this morning??? Do you have news to share with us!?

I wanna know too! Af showed up yesterday 3 days early making it a 23 day cycle. Drs office closed on the weekend

User Image

8 years ago

Camasia- the acupuncture was covered by my insurance. I have a $35 dollar company & they will cover up to $1000 for the year. You feel a small prick when the needle goes in and then you don't feel Anyang. I'd say if anything it helped me relax which is never a bad thing with the horrid tww.

9dpiui today and go in for my beta on Wednesday. Fingers crossed!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo