Community post

Discussion

2016 IUI/IVF

View Full Post

Ladies we've had some great news lately, let's keep it going! This is for everyone starting out for their first or trying again! Best wishes to everyone and loads of baby dust!

540 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

211 - 220 of 540 Replies | Last Page

B/w and u/s done after day 3 of stimming tonight is day 4. Around 23 follicles seen measuring 10-11. I go back Thursday to measure them all.

User Image

7 years ago

Ladies I am going on a long vacation - so I will likely be MIA for a while. But I will be checking in on your but because internet is spotty in Maine (where I go anyway) I am not sure i will respond much.

I have an u/s in 12 days, I have to come back to Boston for that. I will try to check in then.

I hope everyone has a great 4th of July holiday (if you are in the US) and nice summer weather.

love to you all!

7 years ago

Love you too Bens enjoy!!!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Hi ladies!

Hannah- welcome! How exciting! Is there a reason your clinic plans on doing a frozen transfer for you?

Margie- I know I felt a little sad that this is how it had to happen, but it is exciting to finally have it work

Keth- CONGRATS! I’m so glad they’re here! I can't believe it! How are you and babies doing?!?!

Jfmolo- glad you like the new OB! How'd the testing go? Do you have results yet?

Cam- How’s stimming going and how was your appointment check today? Sounds like everything was progressing perfectly at the last appointment!

Hoping- welcome back from vacation! Glad it was a nice break. Let the countdown to af begin!

afm- sorry for disappearing. My OHSS got even worse and I ended up being hospitalized for a few days. I still have a drain bag surgically attached to my abdomen to help get rid of some of the excess fluid, but I am doing much better. They think I also suffered some ovarian torsion, but all is looking much better and I am feeling way improved even though my mobility is still pretty limited. It was definitely a rough start.

BUT today we went to the RE for our first OB ultrasound and got to see that there are TWINS in there! Two little gestational sacs with yolks hanging out side by side and cuddling! We are SO thrilled!

7 years ago

Now I have the multiple repeat replies! We're struggling!

7 years ago

7 years ago

2moms omgggg I'm so happy for you TWINS!!!!!! I'm doing great. Left side measuring 14mm and right side 12mm. They started me on the ganirelex because my estrogen was high. I'll be back at the Drs sat and possibly sun due to them being closed on Monday I may trigger Monday or Tuesday!!!!!

User Image

7 years ago

2moms, how exciting for you guys!! I'm a twin so I know just how wonderful we are!! ;)

Camasia, how is the stimming going? Aren't you on around day 6 now? Getting closer!!!

Keth, I know you are busy with your new bundles of joy, just know we are all thinking of you and can't wait to hear from you! XOXO

Hannah, welcome to our group! We have such wonderful ladies here!

JF, how are you feeling?

Bens, same to you, how are you feeling? Can't recall if I told you congrats on your boy!

Hoping, glad you were able to get away for a bit! Hope you start today! (Or the 5th!). ????

AFM, been crazy busy. Was gone for Father-In-Laws funeral for a week. I hate that he's gone but so glad he's no longer in pain. Been running to baseball games since we've gotten home and off again this weekend for another tournament. Pregnancy is going well so far! I feel fine. No sickness at all (which luckily is typical for me!). Had bloods finally drawn at 18dpo. They were 558 so a good solid number. Go again Tuesday for another one and then an ultrasound the following week. I am 5w2d now. I believe our boy is the one who stuck, but we'll see eventually!

7 years ago • Post starter

Camasia - glad they had syringes! That's great!! How's it going?23 sound great!!

Bens- Happy 4th! canada day here :) Enjoyr ur vacation!!!

2moms - glad ur are feeling better! how long to u have to have the bag attached for? and Congrats on the TWWINS!!! Yeayyyy

Baby- great numbers!!! thats awesome about feeling good too!!

AFM- well i was convinced we were preggers the amount my boobs hurt has never been that bad and i even felt nausea! obvi it was in my head bc i went for blood work and 2 hours later spotting starting and then this morning i woke up to AF...she came on the 1st like i thought so i did ovulate when i thought i did.

Anyways theres no tears this month as i know we have a new journey a head of us! i go in for a baseline tomorrow!

Me: 30 DH:32 TTC since Oct 2014 Dec 2014 - Chemical Pregnancy Diagnosed with hashimoto's thyroiditis on synthroid 75mcg 3 Rounds of Clomid and IUI - (April, June, July) Laparoscopy in July 2015 - mild endometriosis, lots of scar tissue 4 rounds of femara with TI - (Sept, Oct, Nov, Dec) Jan, Feb 2016 - super ovulation cycle/overlap - femara/gonal-f with trigger/back to back iui/progesterone - March/April - break from it all May - femara and TI intercourse - one last chance - BFN June - IVF prep month July - IVF!!!

7 years ago

Gm babypath today is day 7. I'm glad the pregnancy is going good fx for your heart's desire.
Hoping I love your spirit so let's go July!!!!!!!!!

User Image

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo