Community post

Discussion

TTC through IUI and im 27yrs old

View Full Post

Ive been TTC for two years during which I discovered I am categorized under unexplained infertility. Im now attending an infertility clinic since November 2013 taking medications and constant tests (even though i am not suffering from any reproductive malfunctions) and still not even a faint positive sign. This month I had my first round of IUI and been feeling different a few days after until now. My cramps and tiredness and back aches and sleepiness are increasing.

Does anyone else experience my case or has before? Im really hoping it works the first time!

456 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 456 Replies | Last Page

Af spotting today and strong cramps ... Im out this month ladies.
How are. You moving along hgreen and babymama ??!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Awww, so sorry amy.oj! Wine tonight then???

7DPO for me today, I had a tiny bit of tinted pink discharge yesterday that could be implantation related but could be nothing. Im trying not to think too much about TTC for the next week as I dont think this will be my lucky month. Im just Keeping busy working on our house while my hubby is away this wknd for a friend's bachelor party. Any exciting plans for the weekend?

9 years ago

9 years ago

Amy.oj - Damn af should be staying away,sorry to hear shes on her way. I hope your next cycle will lead you to a .

Hgreen....how is the weekend going. Rooting for you that you manage out to get your this cycle. I hope the tinted red discharge is for sure implantation

AFM: Nothing exciting to do this week...bleh.... I study and have my assignment to finish. Still no ovulation,so waiting for af to start so i move on to my next cycle-such a pain but what to do. I would rather now wait for af than to see another bfn.

Enjoy the rest of the weekend ladies.

User Image

9 years ago

How are you feeling amy.oj? Ready to tackle another cycle?

Nothing to report over here really. I've had a bit more spotting so I think it's just a sign AF is going to be coming to town. I'm only 9DPO today so I still have another 5-6 days or so until she shows in full force. Should be right in time for my friend's overnight bachelorette party this weekend, wonderful...

One of my close friends dropped by this weekend to let me know she is 10 weeks pregnant. Of course happy for her and her boyfriend, but also jealous for me and my hubby. Kinda stung when she reassured me they were also trying for "a long time" (4 months, HA!) and that it will happen for us soon too. I know she was just trying to be nice & positive, but still.

9 years ago

Amy.oj.....how are you? Thinking of you.

Hgreen....i really hope the spotting is implantation. Do you normally spot that early? Fingers crossed for a .

I know that feeling of friends announcing their pregnancy.... been dealing with that the whole 11 months ttc and i am happy for them but sad for me.
How have you been feeling?

Afm: Saw the doc last night who confirmed that my follicle did grow but didn't rupture. Thinking of clomid and iui for the next cycle still scared that it might thin lining.

Has anyone used clomid and did you have any effects?

User Image

9 years ago

Aww thank you ladies for the kind words. And yes ready to start my last third round of IUI. Im assuming itll be around the 18th of Sept.

I totally know how you're feeling Hgreen when someone close to you announces a pregnancy. Ive had plenty of those around me (my sister in law, cousin's wife, and a friend from work) it was too much to handle despite the fact you want to be happy for them. I hope you get implantation this month .. i'm wishing you all the best this month.

Babymama dear i havent used clomid but keep focusing on healthy foods and workouts that can help reduce chances of thin lining.

for everyone !!

I do normally get spotting before AF and it sometimes starts pretty early, but it's normally brown and this time it was more pink. But it has continued on and off since and has turned to the normal brown tint, so I'm probably out, but still hanging on to some hope. I'm planning on going in on Fri for a blood draw before I leave for my gfs bachlorette party on Sat.

When we first started trying in March of 2013 a couple of our friends had kids, but none of them were trying (again) at that time. When I told my close girlfriends they were all super excited for us. A week or so later my one gf calls and said her and her bf decided to start trying too and yay we would be pregnant together and go on mat leave together... anyways 2 weeks later, she got her BFP! Then about 4 weeks later my very best friend calls and says she thinks she's pregnant (wasn't trying, was on the pill until after her wedding which was 2 months away at that time). She thought she was just 4 weeks but turns out she was already 8 weeks! Since we had only just started trying I wasn't too bummed, I still thought we'd all get to be pregnant and on mat leave together. Now their babies are 11 and 9 months old. A few friends and family members have announced their pregnancies since and of course Facebook is always booming with announcements and photos, but this is the first time since that a really close friend has gotten her BFP. We are all going away together in January and I had really hoped to have a cute baby belly at that time. Now she will have one and I wont. I admit it, I'm jealous. But my time will come, I'm sure of it!

9 years ago

Reading your post Hgreen .. I can relate to how your feeling now.
Its totally normal to be jealous which shows how much you want this while at the same time we want to share our happiness for them.
I believe you'll get there and the good part right now we can still have freedom and enjoy our time with our hubbies .. cuz soon enough when we have babies crying and dirty diapers to change and no time for beauty sleep anymore we will miss the freedom we have now !!

afm: i had blood tests and US done this morning in addition to a new medication added to my treatment list for the last round of IUI... here we go again. its a progesterone pill to be inserted in the vagina after IUI i suppose to assist in the implantation process.

to all of us.

Sounds good! Fresh cycle, fresh start for you. Is today CD3?

11DPO today for me and caved and took a HPT this morning, BFN. So it's looking like I'm out again this month. The reason I decided to test was because I've had an increase in appetite majorly in the past 3 days and also I have been loosing a lot of hair the past few days. The last time my hair was falling out like this was when I went through puberty so that's why I thought maybe. Oh well, I guess I will be able to enjoy some drinks this weekend at my friends bachlorette party. Like you said amy_oj I am trying to appreciate the time I have left to myself and to share alone with my husband.

Oh, I also started acupuncture last night. It went really well, especially in comparison to the one other time I tried it where I had a mini anxiety attack. He said he wants to see me 3 times next cycle, starting on CD5, then CD12, then again 7-8 days after O for implantation treatment. There are studies showing acupuncture helps with IVF so I figured it is worth a shot! Have either of you girls tried acupuncture?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo