Community post

Discussion

TTC through IUI and im 27yrs old

View Full Post

Ive been TTC for two years during which I discovered I am categorized under unexplained infertility. Im now attending an infertility clinic since November 2013 taking medications and constant tests (even though i am not suffering from any reproductive malfunctions) and still not even a faint positive sign. This month I had my first round of IUI and been feeling different a few days after until now. My cramps and tiredness and back aches and sleepiness are increasing.

Does anyone else experience my case or has before? Im really hoping it works the first time!

456 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

261 - 270 of 456 Replies | Last Page

Oh yeah, forsure. What dosage were you on this past cycle?

As for me, I started the Puregon injections on Wed so tonight will be my third shot and i continue them all the way until O. Last time we did IUI i did not use a trigger as my LH and Estrogen spiked naturally but Im kind of hoping i can trigger this time as they can get the timing more precise with the trigger.

9 years ago

Hope you can trigger for sure. I was on 50 mg of clomid.

9 years ago

Hi girls, got the IUI done. DH spem count came back at 4.3 million after wash and motility was .32. What dou you think about those numbers, should I be concerned? Other number were alll good. Thanks

9 years ago

Glad to hear the IUI went well. What did the Dr say about his sperm count? I think they told me last time anything above 6 million is considered excellent. So sounds like 4.3 would be good-great. Either way, they are getting the best of the best right in place and as we know, it only takes one!!

9 years ago

Hello Ladies !! wow i've been away for soooo long this time !!
Ma_espe i hope IUI turns out to be a success ...
How are you doing Hgreen? are you going for IUI this cycle too?

AFM girls, well I might start IVF around end of December or beginning of January. But it all depends on my breast exam and PAP smear results... which is a process they go through before starting IVF. And I came across a speed bump that i cant help not share this with someone anymore ... the physician found a fiber-like bump in my right breast and had biopsy yesterday. She said its normal and happens to many girls from as early as aged 15 - 30.
It is a shock to me since i least expected to come across such situation especially since my family history with any tumor does not exist! However she also told me that undergoing fertility treatments causes it to grow so to be safe they must test a sample and make sure its nothing. I couldnt share this with my family and friends becuz i dont want to worry them before i get the results... and im in so many emotions right now becus the last thing i need now is this... to the extent that i became extra cautious and (i hope) im imagining feelings in my left breast. Since the last couple days ive been keeping myself busy to take my mind off of it and focus on the positive and the end result -which is seeing BFP and a baby bump

Staying positive and wishing you girls a successful month !!

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey Amy, sorry to hear that they found something in your breast. The Dr's comments sound very good like there's a strong chance it's nothing too serious, but all the same I'm sure you are quite nervous. How long for the biopsy results? Please be sure to let us know how it goes as Ill be thinking of you and hoping for the best!

And yes we are hoping to do IUI this cycle. Ive been on a slightly increased dosage of FSH injections this cycle and today (CD9) I had two 10mm follicles on the left and one 11mm on the right. Back on Wed to check in.

9 years ago

So I have to tell you girls this because I think you will understand. Last cycle I was 3 days late on my period but figured there was no way it could be BFP because I ovulated an immature follicle and had a thin lining. Last cycle was the first cycle I took progesterone post O to stop my spotting so I figured that was delaying my period. Well on CD4 when I was in getting my pre IUI bloodwork and ultrasound my betas returned 5.7 and they say anything above a 5 is positive. So it looks like I had a chemical pregnancy, but the weird thing is Im actually excited. Excited because if we get a good follicle this cycle for the IUI and do the progesterone again I feel like we actually have a real shot at this. Does that makes sense? Im so glad I never tested when my period was late because then id be heart broken right now instead of hopeful.

9 years ago

Hgreen this sounds like optimistic news!!! Yaaay be happy and yes excited too !!
Please keep us posted ...

AFM; well the results come out next week and I made an appointment with a surgeon next monday so she could read the results and hopefully give me a pass !! and ill be off for IVF yay !

9 years ago • Post starter

Okay it's not the worst wait ever, I mean by now we are really good at the TWW! Keepings my fingers crossed you are given the all clear.

I had my CD11 check in today, i have 5 maturing follicles, 14, 11 and 3x 10mm. Im hoping the 14 and 11 keep going but I bet only the 14 will keeping growing properly. Looks like IUI will be Sat, but Im back Fri to check in again. Yippeee!

9 years ago

Hi Hgreen, how did the US go yesterday? hope those follies are growing. So excited about your chemical, hopefully this month your follies will mature and you have a successful IUI!

Hi amy, sorry to hear about the cyst but I am sure it will come back ok, and most likely it has to do with fertility treatments. Hope you get results soon so you can start IVF ASAP.

As for me I have been really busy and disconnected, but it is good bc at least I am not obsessing this 2 weeks. I am currently 5DPIUI and no syptoms.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo