Community post

Discussion

TTC through IUI and im 27yrs old

View Full Post

Ive been TTC for two years during which I discovered I am categorized under unexplained infertility. Im now attending an infertility clinic since November 2013 taking medications and constant tests (even though i am not suffering from any reproductive malfunctions) and still not even a faint positive sign. This month I had my first round of IUI and been feeling different a few days after until now. My cramps and tiredness and back aches and sleepiness are increasing.

Does anyone else experience my case or has before? Im really hoping it works the first time!

456 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 456 Replies | Last Page

It's crazy isnt it? It's so strange how our bodies can react so differently. I think half the battle is finding the right medication and the right dosage. Hopefully
the higher dose will do the trick next cycle, IF this cycle doesnt work out.

My O is due on Hubbys bday weekend this cycle, LOL. I hope he uses his bday wish to wish for a healthy baby!!!

9 years ago

Yes you're right. Getting to the point of finding the right treatment and dosage takes time. Thanks for the good wishes but I am still positive even without the IUI I might have a chance if the clomid made me have a good follie with a strong egg.
Hope your hubby's wish turns into a delayed birthday present with a BFP!

9 years ago

HAppy Birthday to your hubby Hgreen and hope his wish comes true :)

Im on CD3 another missed cycle till my next appointment on November 9. Going to track and record my BBT and ovulation just incase it works out on its own :)

9 years ago • Post starter

Hey girls, hows it going? Where are you both at in your cycles now?

Im on CD10 and took 2.5mgs of Femara CD3-7. Monitoring today shows an 11mm follicle on the left and a 2.5cm suspected cyst on the right. Back on Thursday to see how things are progressing. I am crossing my fingers for O this weekend when hubby is home as he's away this week for work.

9 years ago

Hi Hgreen! Hope O comes on time for you! I am currently 3DPO, crossing my fingers for AF not to show, but if it will be showing I hope it does quick. I am leaving for the whole winter to Mexico on Nov 29. So if not pregnant I hope the increase dosage of clomid gives me to follies and that I can get the IUI before I leave. How is the new job going?

9 years ago

Lucky you in Mexico all winter!!! Im super jealous, i am headed to Mexico just for one week at the end of Jan for a friends wedding.

Well blood work from today shows high progesterone so O happened yesterday (day11) with an unmature follicle. Im done with Femara! It gives me a worse shot than with no meds. Still no AMH test results and today marks week 4. At least this TWW will be worry free as theres no chance of pregnancy.

9 years ago

Yes I am lucky! But this is my last year :(, then my family will have to come visit me. I thought with unmature follies you didn't even ovulate. So who knows then if my follie was mature enough. I think I ovulated last sat, because I had pain on my right side and on Sunday my temps went up. Last time I tracked my follie was Monday bf O, and in 2 days my follie only grew 1mm. So fingers crossed it got to a good enough size. Did dr told you when your AMH results should be ready. It sucks that femera is giving you opposite results of what you want. Are you moving to the next step?

9 years ago

She said she is going to doublecheck to make sure the results are still processing. They did tell me 4-6wks but The nurse also said at that time, probably sooner so I was kind od thinking 4 weeks on the long end. Oh well, at least I should know before the start of next cycle. The results will pretty much determine what I do. If the results are okay we'll go back to the Puregon injections and IUI and if not, we'll wait to do IVF in the new year.

9 years ago

It is hard to have to wait for everything, like if the TWW wasn't bad enough. But as far as you get them bf the next cycle. How do you feel about having to do IVF?

9 years ago

Honestly, I used to view IVF as the last resort/worse case scenerio and now I feel like its going to be a miracle if that's even an option for us. Im trying to keep optimistic, but if my egg quality really is as poor as my FSH levels indicate, Having my own kids might not be on the cards. Then we are faced with the decision of egg donor/surrogate/adoption...

It's so tough when your body fails you like this, but Im so thankful we always have options...

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo