Community post

Discussion

TTC through IUI and im 27yrs old

View Full Post

Ive been TTC for two years during which I discovered I am categorized under unexplained infertility. Im now attending an infertility clinic since November 2013 taking medications and constant tests (even though i am not suffering from any reproductive malfunctions) and still not even a faint positive sign. This month I had my first round of IUI and been feeling different a few days after until now. My cramps and tiredness and back aches and sleepiness are increasing.

Does anyone else experience my case or has before? Im really hoping it works the first time!

456 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

271 - 280 of 456 Replies | Last Page

US this morning showed one dominant follicle at 16mm and LH is just starting to rise so back tmr morning and most likely IUI on Sunday now. They are getting me to increase my dosage again tonight and BD just in case.

Im excited because my lining is 8mm already which is the best yet. I might even make a 9 by Sunday :)

9 years ago

Hi hgreen, how did the US appointment go? Did the follie continue to grow? Are you still doing IUI Sunday? hope everything is going good.

AFM I am 7DPIUI and no symptoms.

9 years ago

Hey, the ultrasound went well yesterday. My follicle was a 20 mm and I was having a large estrogen surgeon so IUI was a go this morning. The procedure was a little more painful for me this time than last time. Hopefully will all be worth it!

Do you plan to test early or wait to 14 days and get a blood test? Halfway through the two week wait!!

9 years ago

So excited for you, sounds very promising. Too bad about the pain but I am sure it is going to be well worth it and this will be your month. I think I will just wait to see if AF shows or not and if it doesn't then I will test. I am expecting AF to not show up for the 16th so fingers crossed. One more week to go, but at least I have been so busy that I haven't even thought of it too much. Will u be testing early. You should be ok since u didn't get a trigger shot.

9 years ago

Ladies !!! Great News !!!! I dont have a cancerous tumor !!! just a fiber cyst that doesnt need to be taken out surgically... Im so happy and relieved. The surgeon said this cyst known as Fibroadenoma happens to many girls our age up to age of 30 and it might stay the same size and stay with us for the rest of our life without causing any threat or danger to our body but there must be periodical check up to monitor the size of it. And she also said I can go and get my IVF !! Yaaaaaay !!!!

Ma_espe when should u be testing for baby signs? Hgreen these are good signs all over im feeling positive (hopefully) given ur tests so far. When should you be testing?

Ladies !!

9 years ago • Post starter

Yay!!! That's great news!!! Im sure you're incredibly relieved and excited to move forward with IVF. Will it be next cycle?

I am supposed to go in for a blood test on the 20th or 21st but suspect I will probably test a little early. I start my progesterone on Wed AM.

9 years ago

So happy for you Amy... now you can enjoy the holidays!!! Hgreen already asked about when will u be starting IVF. So excited for u!! Hopefully we will all be having healthy pregnancies through 2015!!

With my son the main sign and symptom was that I didn't have any other than a weird runny nose (wasn't a cold and I don't have allergies), but of course back then I didn't do anything, no OPK, no BBT, and didn't track signs and symptoms so don't remember when the runny nose started. And I did have back pain, but that was around when I normally was get PMS, and back pain is also one of my PMS signs and symptoms. So that one is kind of tricky. My face was also acne free which was unusal cause normally I would get a couple pimples, and I only used to crave sweet stuff around AF and that month I didn't (mind you that has changed I became a bit more of a sweet tooth now). PLus they say every pregnancy is different so who knows. Last time I got the trigger shot and IUI I had the worse back pain ever 5 days before AF showed up, so maybe if I don't get them this month might mean something.
So happy for you too hgreen, fingers crossed everything works out great. Let us knowif u do test bf blood test.

9 years ago

Good luck on taking ur progesterone supplements Hgreen hopefully a BFP next week !
Ma_espe its really confusing trying to read the signs isnt it? what does ur gutt tell you based on your past experience? crossing my fingers for you dear :)

Afm: well I think i will start my IVF cycle around the holidays! Im hoping that we all get blessed on this occasion with baby dust. Im just worried about the ovary pain and the weight gain i might go through during the treatment. No pain no gain right?

9 years ago • Post starter

Exactly no pain no gain... I haven't been in too much pain other than my first treatment cycle I had the worse PMS ever. This time my face is covered with acne... which it normally doesn't happen.
I don't want to sound very negative, I am just prepared for worse case scenario (AF). That way if it comes I won't be very disappointed and if I get my BFP it will be a surprise, specially so close to holidays. I have been under a lot of stress starting since the day I got trigger shot, so I hope that doesn't spoil my cycle :(

9 years ago

I totally get it, prepare for the worst but hope for the best. Fingers crossed tight for all of us! I feel like I have my hopes up a little too high this cycle, so I am probably making it harder on myself if it doesnt happen, but I am also used to it so it'll bounce back. I have heard that women are more fertile right after a chemical or miscarriage. So that combined with the progesterone booster has given me renewed hope.

I heard something in a movie a couple weeks back (totally unrelated to fertility) but it has stuck with me and replays in my heads... If you wanna win the lottery, you gotta buy the ticket! Well we bought our tickets girls and it's time we get a win!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo