Community post

Discussion

TTC through IUI and im 27yrs old

View Full Post

Ive been TTC for two years during which I discovered I am categorized under unexplained infertility. Im now attending an infertility clinic since November 2013 taking medications and constant tests (even though i am not suffering from any reproductive malfunctions) and still not even a faint positive sign. This month I had my first round of IUI and been feeling different a few days after until now. My cramps and tiredness and back aches and sleepiness are increasing.

Does anyone else experience my case or has before? Im really hoping it works the first time!

456 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

361 - 370 of 456 Replies | Last Page

So you r still not out this month are u? You still waiting for blood test results specially if AF didn't showed today. You were supposed to get the test done today...
Yes maybe we will have transfers same day. I am looking to do the IVF hopefully July or August.

8 years ago

I really dont know what to think! On one hand Im wondering how the embryos could possibly survive so much bleeding but on the other hand I know some women (including my best friend) experience what they think is full on period in early pregnancy. Weird! Yes I did a blood test this AM so I will get the results shortly and put this uncertainty to rest.

I hope to do my transfer around the last week of June if I get cleared for it next cycle but very well may end up end of July.

8 years ago

Well fingers crossed you don't need another transfer and you experienced same early pregnancy bleeding as your friend!!!

8 years ago

Okay so the clinic just called and my HCG is a 20. She said I tested one day early (even though they told me to come today) but by tomorrow they would have liked to see it closer to 100 to know it's a viable pregnancy. She asked me to go back in 48 hrs to see if the number doubled but I am leaving for Florida Fri morning. Oh man, bad timing! She said to come tomorrow morning and hopefully the number will be atleast 30. Only time will tell!

8 years ago

OMG hope you would of have a straight forward answer. I am hoping to see 40 by tomorrow.

8 years ago

Hey, so blood work the following day showed beta of 19 so I did have a chemical. I have an appointment next week to speak to the Dr and i guess we will see what he says and make a plan for the FET.
In tge meantime I guess a little break from TTC is in order and Im trying to focus ny energy into our home reno.
How are you doing?

8 years ago

Hi hgreen sorry to here it was just a chemical :( But hope that at least you had a good time on your trip. See what the dr has to say and what the next step will be. It is gd that in the meantime u keep urself busy with ur home reno and work.
AFM... just got AF yesterday, not that I wasn't expecting it. Last month on the other hand I thought for sure it finally worked and the day I got BFN, AF showed up. That was a bit more dissapointing. At least this time I am going back to Mexico for the weekend to my sister's grad party. So that will get my mind off everything. Just looking forward to my appointment with dr 3 of June and talk to him about our decision to move forward with IVF.

8 years ago

Awww what a bummer!

Where abouts in Mexico are you travelling this time? I wish my vacay had been a little longer, but it was certainly nice to get away.

8 years ago

To the yucatan Peninsula where my parents and sibilings are a city called Merida. About 3 hours from cancun.

8 years ago

Hey! I havent conneced with you in a while. How did your appointment go earlier this month? Still the plan to start IVF in July/Aug?

I am trying new meds this cycle and going for an endometrium biopsy on July 3rd. If the meds work to stop my spotting and the biopsy shows no abnormalities then we will start our frozen cycle in about 3 weeks time.

Meanwhile my best friend got a referral to our clinic and is going through the process to get cleared to be a gestational carrier for us.

So hopefully one way or another this will work out for us eventually.

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo