Community post

Discussion

TTC through IUI and im 27yrs old

View Full Post

Ive been TTC for two years during which I discovered I am categorized under unexplained infertility. Im now attending an infertility clinic since November 2013 taking medications and constant tests (even though i am not suffering from any reproductive malfunctions) and still not even a faint positive sign. This month I had my first round of IUI and been feeling different a few days after until now. My cramps and tiredness and back aches and sleepiness are increasing.

Does anyone else experience my case or has before? Im really hoping it works the first time!

456 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 456 Replies | Last Page

Hi... session was really good... Very interesting how the whole process takes place... My husband was kind of reluctant to go, and he actually quit enjoyed it. And it was kind of funny too... Turns out that my husband and Dr. Mike Neil knew each other from university... they were neihbours in the residence... how small is the world...
I just hope OHIP does the announcement soon....
I am excited about tomorrow... can't wait to hear the good news :) It sounds very promising... and I really hope this is it for you... it is been a long journey but at least you will see that it was worth it!!!

8 years ago

Hi... session was really good... Very interesting how the whole process takes place... My husband was kind of reluctant to go, and he actually quit enjoyed it. And it was kind of funny too... Turns out that my husband and Dr. Mike Neil knew each other from university... they were neihbours in the residence... how small is the world...
I just hope OHIP does the announcement soon....
I am excited about tomorrow... can't wait to hear the good news :) It sounds very promising... and I really hope this is it for you... it is been a long journey but at least you will see that it was worth it!!!

8 years ago

Wow! What a small world!

Well I got great news today, beta came back at 284. It waa so nice this evening Dr Hughes even called me to say he had checked in on my results and was thrilled to see the numbers. Back on Sun AM and really hoping our numbers double!!

8 years ago

That is sooo exciting!! I am so happy for you. And what a nice detail that Dr. Hughs call you personally.
So if the beta doubles by Sunday is that it? Will the doctor or nurse confirm the pregnancy? Or do they have to wait and do a couple more blood tests?

8 years ago

If the numbers are doubled by Sun AM then thats it until the six week heartbeat ultrasound. I would just continue on with the meds and hope for the best I guess.

Who is your primary Dr again?

8 years ago

That's awesome... you'll see they will double for sure!
As of right now Dr. Hughs is my primary dr. It was supposed to be another one but she only saw me at the beginning and went on maternity leave. I am going to Mexico next week to visit my family bf my son starts JK. My husband is doing a sperm test, and when I get back we will do de consents appt. in September. Then everything will be ready for when OHIP does the announcement.

8 years ago

Hi Hgreen hope ur results were good yesterday... :)

8 years ago

They were great, 728 :D

Sorry I meant to update you but got the call as I was driving to the cottage for the night. Just got home about an hour ago and Im exhausted!

How are you doing?

8 years ago

Congratsssss!!!!! So happy for u that it is finally happening... Wish u a very happy and healthy pregnancy :). You must be very excited...
I am doing good. Getting stuff ready cause I am leaving on Sunday to Mexico :). And finishing some baby blankets and buntings for my neihbours grandson that should be born any time... She called me earlier to let me know her daughter is starting with contractions... glad I was done doing the baby's stuff on time and excited to meet the new baby.
Then when I get back to Mexico I will go sign consent forms. I am going to call tomorrow to make an appt.

8 years ago

Hey I hope you are having a woderful time in Mexico. I hope you are finding plenty of time for rest and relaxation!!!
I wanted to share with you that we had ou ultrasound today and the baby is developing well and we got to see the flickering heartbeat. to be honest, this stoll doesnt feel real... like after everything we've gone through, could this be really be happening? So weird.

I cannot wait for you to start your treatment! Its hard to believe its already mid Aug!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo