Community post

Discussion

TTC through IUI and im 27yrs old

View Full Post

Ive been TTC for two years during which I discovered I am categorized under unexplained infertility. Im now attending an infertility clinic since November 2013 taking medications and constant tests (even though i am not suffering from any reproductive malfunctions) and still not even a faint positive sign. This month I had my first round of IUI and been feeling different a few days after until now. My cramps and tiredness and back aches and sleepiness are increasing.

Does anyone else experience my case or has before? Im really hoping it works the first time!

456 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 456 Replies | Last Page

HappyNewYear! Extra exciting here in ON with IVF funding starting. Any word on your retrieval cycle ma_espe? Please let me know when it is so I can send positive vibes your way. Also, I have a sealed box of Endometrin that's all yours if thats what progesterin they prescribe for you.

8 years ago

Hi Hgreen.... Happy New Year to you too! How is the pregnancy going? Hope you are feeling great and enjoying every second of it :) Do u know if it is a boy or a girl yet, or do you want to find out when baby is born? You should be close to the time when you can find out.....
I am very excited about the IVF. First funded cycles suppose to start this month. Last e-mail they sent us they said they had been working on the waiting list but they haven't disclosed it. Apparently they are giving priority to women turning 43 this year first bc as soon as thy turn 43 they won't be covered anymore. A little bit disappointing for everyone else that has been already waiting. I set them an email to be able to see where I have been placed on the list, but I haven't heard back yet, Last time I spoke with Dr. Hugh he figured between 3-6 months max. I am visiting my family now.... heading back to Canada on Tuesday.... probably will give them a call once I am back to find more info. I will take the medicine for sure if I need it, I will really appreciate that :)

8 years ago

Oh that's a bit of a bummer for everyone else waiting, but I suppose that makes sense to prioritize by age. Hopefully it won't be too long. Are you in Mexico again this year? That definitely helps the wait!
I am 26 weeks now & found out at 18 weeks that we are expecting a baby girl. Shocking to me as my hubby has three brothers, but we're thrilled. A lot of girly purchases have already occured, lol.
All the best to you and travel safely!

8 years ago

Hi, congrats!! A baby girl :) how exciting!!! Everyone must be so thrilled.
Yes I am in Mexico and it has helped for sure. My brother just got married on the 26 so I haven't even been thinking about it too much. And if I've been waiting 3 years what is it to wait a bit longer. As far as it happens sometime this year :).

8 years ago

Hi Hgreen... got good news today :). They gave me an aproximate date for when IVF will happen for me. They said May with a margen of error of +- 2 months. They will be calling me a month before to make sure everything is on track. I am supper excited. How are you feeling?

8 years ago

Yay!!!! That is excellent! So excited for you :)
Im feeling great (minus a cold I came down with a couple days ago that knocked me on my butt). Started my third trimester yesterday and have what should be my final ultrasound next week. Time has really flown by, i hope these last 13 weeks slow down a little.

8 years ago

Hi Hgreen how are you? You are getting so close to the end... you must be getting so excited to finally see what the baby looks like!!! I got a call on Thursday from one fertility to let me know everything was good to start IVF in May... that was until I told them I was going to Mexico for my brother's wedding that month. So because of the zica... they moved it til July now. I know the place in Mexico where I am going is zica free because it is not tropical and cold weather... but they still pushed it til July. I am a bit upset, but oh well, at least it will happen soon.

8 years ago

Oh that's too bad they pushed back two months, but atleast now you have a date- yay!!! I did my IVF in July and it was lucky for me and Ive had a lot of feedback that the spring is the best time for a baby necause you can get out and walk lots.
This coming week is my last week at work and we are getting super excited to meet the baby, but it's also bitter sweet. Being pregnant has been such a huge blessing and an amazing experience so I know Im going to miss that. I wont however miss getting up 3-4 times a night to pee or the two to three times I wake up due to leg cramps, LOL.
Keep me in the loop!!!

8 years ago

Hi hgreen.... you are almost at the end... so excited for you!!!! I wish you have a great delivery and hope to hear the great news once you recover and settle withe the baby! Enjoy every second of it.... As for me I already came to terms to start in July... no point getting upset about it.... it will happen, and I csn also enjoy my brother's wedding :) Hope you have a great Easter... will ttys :)

8 years ago

Thank you so much! The end is very near now and it's so bitter sweet. Thrilled to meet her but its been such a journey to achieve pregnancy that Im not wanting it to be over just yet... I will definitely check in with you once she is born and let you know. Happy Easter to you and your family <3

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo