Community post

Discussion

TTC through IUI and im 27yrs old

View Full Post

Ive been TTC for two years during which I discovered I am categorized under unexplained infertility. Im now attending an infertility clinic since November 2013 taking medications and constant tests (even though i am not suffering from any reproductive malfunctions) and still not even a faint positive sign. This month I had my first round of IUI and been feeling different a few days after until now. My cramps and tiredness and back aches and sleepiness are increasing.

Does anyone else experience my case or has before? Im really hoping it works the first time!

456 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

281 - 290 of 456 Replies | Last Page

It is time to win for sure!!! I've been experiencing since yesterday a weird thing. My right eye is very watery... I can barely wear mascara and if I do it has to be water proof. It doesn't look like pink eye and I have no allergies. I googled it in another forum and turned out the girl that posted the forum topic was in fact pregnant. Don't want to get too excited but sure gives me some hope. Have you ever heard of this before?

9 years ago

I like what you just wrote Hgreen ... it sure is time !! New year new kind of positive !

Ma_espe what a lovely picture you got here !! And this symptom sounds more like an allergy or dryness to me. Never heard of it as pregnancy but I sure do hope it is !!

Afm girls they put me on the IVF list for January after the holidays cuz they have alot of women on the list for this month! it didnt really bother me :D and they said when i get my period to call them just incase there appears room for me which could be on the 19th this month. so no worries .

9 years ago • Post starter

Thanks amy!!!
That's great, it is always nice to know you can move forward. Even if you have to wait an extra month, but who knows, you might be able to sneak in :). I am happy and excited for you.

9 years ago

Yay!! Im so happy to hear everything is a go for January, or
Possibly even sooner!! So exciting.

Only 4DPIUI today for me and time is moving in slow motion.... The nurse wasnt kidding when she said I had a huge estrogen surge. My nipples have been sooooo sore since ovulation. Finally getting a bit better today. Even just wearing a bra was painful. Hopefully that is a great sign for a strong egg. I started my progesterone yesterday AM so now its just a waiting game. Thinking of testing on Wed which will be 10DPIUI.

9 years ago

Ma_espe Any pregnancy symptoms? Are you still experiencing the weird runny eye? Baby dust!!

9 years ago

Hi, yes my eye is still watery... on an off during the day.
Other than that the signs and syptoms are similar to PMS: a bit of back pain, bloated stomach, aore boobs, and I got a kanka sore. But wait is almost over. Tuesday I wil know and hopefully AF won´t show up. IF it doesn´t I will test that evening and the following morning. You said u will test on Wednesday too... so hopefully 2 BFP :)

9 years ago

Your wait is almost over now!!! Any signs or symptoms or lack of PMS? Im keeping my fingers crossed AF is a no-show tomorrow!

9 years ago

Hi, unfortunatly AF showed up today.... so guess watery eye was not a sign of pregnancy. At least I can get something to make it stop.
Will be trying with no meds or IUI til I get back to Canada.
How are u feeling? Are you testing on Wenesday. Fingers crosed for you!!! We need a BFP in this forum!!! :)

9 years ago

Awww sorry for the AF show-up ... they always play games with us.

so now my fingers in my other hand are crossed for you Hgreen !! Yup we sure do need positive signs here

9 years ago • Post starter

Oh sorry ma_espe that AF showed! Remind me, how long are you in Mexico for?

AFM, test this morning with an internet cheap at 10DPIUI and BFN. Im Half hopeful that its just too early and half knowing my fate. Booo!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo