Community post

Discussion

TTC through IUI and im 27yrs old

View Full Post

Ive been TTC for two years during which I discovered I am categorized under unexplained infertility. Im now attending an infertility clinic since November 2013 taking medications and constant tests (even though i am not suffering from any reproductive malfunctions) and still not even a faint positive sign. This month I had my first round of IUI and been feeling different a few days after until now. My cramps and tiredness and back aches and sleepiness are increasing.

Does anyone else experience my case or has before? Im really hoping it works the first time!

456 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 456 of 456 Replies

One week of waiting down, one week to go!!! How are you feeling?

6 years ago

Hiii I should know tomorrow my beta results. I started testing positive since 6dp5dt on cheap dollar store ones and then confirm on 7dp5dt and 9dp5dt with FRER. Hope resukts are good tomorrow. This waiting is a killer lol.

6 years ago

YESSSSS!!!

6 years ago

So got results today. Doesn't look very promising. Level was at only 72 :(

6 years ago

Are they going to be retesting tomorrow then? Hoping for the best... hugs.

6 years ago

I really hope that you don't have to wait long to see a positive test result as well

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo