Community post

Discussion

TTC through IUI and im 27yrs old

View Full Post

Ive been TTC for two years during which I discovered I am categorized under unexplained infertility. Im now attending an infertility clinic since November 2013 taking medications and constant tests (even though i am not suffering from any reproductive malfunctions) and still not even a faint positive sign. This month I had my first round of IUI and been feeling different a few days after until now. My cramps and tiredness and back aches and sleepiness are increasing.

Does anyone else experience my case or has before? Im really hoping it works the first time!

456 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

291 - 300 of 456 Replies | Last Page

Hi Hgreen, hope it was just too early. I am going to be in Mexico til March. Will get my DH to take some vitamins and will be trying natural way, til I get back to Canada. Keep me updated.

9 years ago

Still negative this morning (12DPIUI) so Im fairly certain Im out this cycle. Aw well.

9 years ago

Hope test is wrong. When do you go for your blood test? Are you trying again next cycle?

9 years ago

Miss you all ladies...been MIA. IUI didnt work i was so devasted. We àre now taking a break from all this emotional and mental torture. We got married not long ago and have decided to let things happen naturally.

How is everyone doing?

XXXXX

User Image

9 years ago

Hey babymama1, welcome back and congrats on the wedding!!!

I got my blood test back this afternoon and IUI (our second) didnt result in pregnancy either. I cheated and took two HPTs so I was expecting this result, but it's still hard to swallow. I think I am most frustrated with the anount of money that is wasted every cycle that it doesnt work out ($1250 for us this time). We are taking the next two cycles off from the clinic just because of timing with the holidays and then a friends destination wedding at the end of January, so we'll have a little break and decide what we want to do come February, but Im leaning towards IVF rather than another IUI.

Happy holidays girls! Hopefully 2015 brings us happier days :)

9 years ago

Thanks Hgreen! Sorry to hear about the negative blood results. I hope your bfp is on its way soon. Sometimes it helps taking breaks from clinics hopefully u will get your bfp soon and wouldnt need the clinic. Myself we are now NTNP and it kinna relaxes my mind.

Have a good time at the wedding and a Happy Holidays.

Babydust to you all and may 2015 be our year of conception

Xxx

User Image

9 years ago

Hey ladies, how's everyone doing? I wanted i check in and see where u were at with IVF Amy? I have an appointment booked with my RE for Feb 4th to Move forward with IVF and then we have a group info session at the clinic on Feb 18th to find out more. Then we are set to go the following cycle.

9 years ago

Hello Ladies!!! Well I have bad news regarding my IVF. It seems like ill be going through another battle this year. I had the first session of egg retrieval where i underwent general anesthesia and when i woke up the professor came with bad news that i had only 3 follicles an they were empty. I looked it up and there is a term for it "empty follicle syndrome" (EFS). I felt broken yesterday that i didn't want to see or talk to anyone. I dont know how many more cycles I have to be patient for this to work out. They wanted to give me hope by assuming I probably ovulated the day before so i did IUI that same hour for any slight chance for it to work.

Please pray next cycle to show some hope. more follicles and eggs to show up.

Hgreen i wish you the best from the bottom of my heart

9 years ago • Post starter

Oh Amy my heart melted for you. Im SO sorry to hear this cycle of egg retrieval ended up this way. Good to hear though that they were probably just a little too late. Thoughts about when you might try again? Also, any word from the Dr what they can do differently this time to produce more eggs and ensure timing? Do they do blood work and internal ultrasounds pre egg retrieval? I know every clinic is different but that seems to be common practise here. Sending hugs, hopes and prayers ur way.

9 years ago

Hi Amy so sorry to hear that, but like hgreen said, hopefully it was just bad timing for the retreival and hopefully it is a successfull IUI. I guess all of the questions i had for you Hgreen already asked them.

Good luck hgreen.... I am just curious on why you have to do the group sessions? Hopefully you have a successful IVF the first month you try.

AFM AF showed up again this cycle... I will be going back to Canada mid March so I will be trying natural for 2 or 3 more cycles. Then back to see the dr bc they talked about changing clomid to femara. MY DH only wants to do 1 more IUI cycle. Then we are waiting for a property to sell and I think I will just go straight to IUI. BUt who knows when the property will sell :S. On the other hand my son´s behaviour is escalating so I belive God is just waiting for the right time.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo