Community post

Discussion

TTC through IUI and im 27yrs old

View Full Post

Ive been TTC for two years during which I discovered I am categorized under unexplained infertility. Im now attending an infertility clinic since November 2013 taking medications and constant tests (even though i am not suffering from any reproductive malfunctions) and still not even a faint positive sign. This month I had my first round of IUI and been feeling different a few days after until now. My cramps and tiredness and back aches and sleepiness are increasing.

Does anyone else experience my case or has before? Im really hoping it works the first time!

456 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

441 - 450 of 456 Replies | Last Page

Hii... it was a rocky week last week... I started spotting on the Sunday and then on Wednesday all of a sudden felt like I pee my pants... it was all bright red blood with some clots. I called the clinic and nurses said to wait for ultrasound on Wednesdau. I got them to bump it to yesterday and did blood test Thursday and Saturday to make sure hcg was still going up ( which it did). I had the ultrasound yesterday and I did see a baby and heartbeat. However baby was measuring 2 days less and heartbeat was a bit low. So dr said we can be cautiously optimistic and he wanys me to repeat test again next Wednesday. So I am still not in the clear... I am still super nervous about the outcome. But need to stay positive. Just sad because I should be excited about baby and heartbeat but after my MC I can't....

6 years ago

Oh man, baby bean is giving you quite a scare! Reminds me a lot of the first ten weeks of my pregnancy. Bleeding and baby was measuring behind off and on and Then markers for genetic disorders. I will continue to keep you both in my prayers. Check in with me next week, xo.

6 years ago

At least makes me feel better knowing you went through some of the same things. Thank you veey much for checking on me... Hopefully I will have good news next week. I will for sure give u an update :)

6 years ago

Hi hgreen.... unfortunately I ended up MC again on May 12th. Had a clot and bleeding that week on Wednesday and went to emerge... they scheduled me for US the next day.... I did see the heartbeat and baby... heartbeat was actually good and bleeding before US was down to just spotting. Then that night I had bad cramps and heavy bleeding... and then on Friday night I ended up MC. I had a transvaginal US done. Not sure if that would of been the last drop that made the MC happen.... I have mixed feelings. Anyways I am still waiting for my hormones to get back to normal so I can have a period and then try again the cycle after that. What a roller-coaster. Hope you are having a good weekend :)

6 years ago

Awww Im so sorry for your loss. I was worried that you may have miscarried when I didnt hear an update.

Does Dr Hughes have any insight on what may be the cause, or ways of preventing in future attempts? Im assuming you are already on progesterone ? For me the progesterone suppositories they make there actually worked better than the expensive brand name Endometrin ones. Also i needed estrogen suppositories as well to maintain the pregnancy. I hope they have some ideas for you so you can try again with a better outlook.

Again I am so sorry for your loss. The fight continues!

6 years ago

I am not sure if dr. Hughes retired. Last time I saw him was in November when I did the retreival. I was in both progesterone and estrogen. I used the progesterone they make at the pharmacy bc I don't have a drug plan. I think I am going to add baby aspirin that might help in case I have a clot again. I am seeing Dr. DENIZ she said that the fact that the embryo attached means tge proticol worked but that something happened during the cell division that caused the MC. I think ptobably the clot that was causing the bleeding was either too big or in a bad spot that eventually caused the placenta to detached. At least this time I got to see a baby. I am hoping next transfer is the one
Sorry I didn't get back to you sooner... I was just too upset. I am better now. Doing a lot of gardening... setting a pool for my son to keep myself busy and so time goes faster for next transfer :)

6 years ago

Emotional roller coaster is right. Im glad to hear you are feeling a bit better. Keeping busy works best for me too. Take the time you need to feel & heal and mourn and then you will find the strength to try again.

Let me know when it's time to try again if you would like and I will continue to pray. Xo

6 years ago

Thanks for your kind words. I will definetly let you know when I start trying again and I will love that you keep praying for me. If it is God's will for it to happen and if not to give me the strength to accept it ;)

6 years ago

Hi hgreen... Infinally had FET#2 done yesterday. It took forever for hormones to go back to normal. Just hoping this is the good one. I started having some cramps this morning. Not sure if they are from the procedure or there is something happening already inside.

6 years ago

YES! Embryo officially on board. I hope you are doing well, hopefully the cramping from the procedure isnt too bad. Looking forward to hearing POSITIVE results. Let this been the one!!!!

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo