Community post

Discussion

TTC through IUI and im 27yrs old

View Full Post

Ive been TTC for two years during which I discovered I am categorized under unexplained infertility. Im now attending an infertility clinic since November 2013 taking medications and constant tests (even though i am not suffering from any reproductive malfunctions) and still not even a faint positive sign. This month I had my first round of IUI and been feeling different a few days after until now. My cramps and tiredness and back aches and sleepiness are increasing.

Does anyone else experience my case or has before? Im really hoping it works the first time!

456 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 456 Replies | Last Page

I am soo happy that everything is going great... such a relief to hear a good heartbeat... but I guess til the baby starts moving it makes it abit more real.... and after so much time of trying it must feel like a great dream. I am soo excited for you and I am so happy you are still sharing stuff with me.
I am having a great time in Mexico.... good time to realx and forget about everything. But glad it is already August... hope the announcement gets done soon.
Have a great weekend!!!!!!

8 years ago

YAHOOOOOOOOOO!!

I just read in the Toronto Star (from Oct 1st) that IVF funding in Ontario is now official for Decemeber 2015.

BRING ON THE CHRISTMAS MIRACLES <3

8 years ago

Yes so exciting!!!! Just hoping waiting list isn't huge. I am signing consents on Oct 16.
How is everything going with you and the baby? How have u been feeling? Hope u are doing great!!!

8 years ago

Hi ladies! Long time, how is everyone one doing? Congratulations H-green.

I took a break from ttc and back to it now starting with a hsg which I am so terrified to do.

How are you all? Xx

User Image

8 years ago

Welcome back and thank you very much! 13 weeks now and have certainly made a turn for the better this week. Nausea is gone, energy is restoring and appetite is coming back.

Wishing you girls all the best and keep me updated :)

8 years ago

Hi Girls,

Feels good to read your discussions on this topic. My story is somewhat similar.

We are actively ttc since last 5 years with no success. Me: 27 DH:33

Had a D&C 3 years back as doctor did not find a baby but just a sac till 12 weeks.

Recently, did all relevant fertility tests for me and DS all turned out to be normal. We had our first IUI on 19 SEP. This month had missed periods for about 6 days with all the pregnancy symptoms.

Today bloody AF showed up again. Doctor has only 1 thing to say everytime, Relax its "Unexplained Infertility".
Its really frustrating!

Will start treatment for 2nd IUI cycle from tomorrow.. lets see what October brings for us.

Plz do share BFP tips after unexplained infertility if anyone has conceived which would be really helpful.

Looking forward for success tips n comments... n baby dust to all!!

8 years ago

Hi, welcome to the group :) Hope October is your month... I am waiting at the moment since in Ontario Canada the government announced that they will be covering a whole cycle of IVF starting on December. I am 30, DH 48 and we had a son 4 years ago the first month we started trying. We had been struggling dor 3 years now TTC #2. We have done so far 2 IUI cycles with no luck, so I decided instead of waisting money and time to go straight to IVF.

8 years ago

I am new to the forum but have been lurking for the past week! I also go to ONE fertility and my Doctor is Dr.Amin. I have unexplained fertility. I am on purogen shots. Today is CD10 and I have three mature follicles -18, 16 and 16. I am going back tomorrow to see how things are progressing. I usually have my surge on CD10 but no surge yet.... I hope I will get my surge tomorrow (natural surge) and then IUI on Tuesday. . . DHs sperm are excellent so I'm praying we will get lucky.

IVf will be covered in Ontario but the drugs won't be ???? My friend is on her clinics waiting list.

GL all!

8 years ago

Hi welcome ladies! So nice to hear from another ONE patient. Makes it feel like a small world. I had Dr Hughes but had your Dr do one of my IUIs and also my embryo transfer on my first round of IVF. I remember her being extremely gentle and kind. Fingers crossed for your surge this AM!

Good luck to all you ladies this month, happy BDing in whatever form that may be!

And Yes ON is covering the IVF procedure but no meds and im not sure if they have clarified if they will cover ICSI, freezing and storage. My meds amounted to $6700 and apparently this is on the lower end.

8 years ago

Yesterday my LH numbers were just above 10... ... So today they decided to do a trigger shot. It was nice that they were able to do it right there and I didn't have to do it myself. Follicles are still growing - 20, 19, 19 and the fourth one is at 14 so that's why they decided to trigger instead of waiting for me to ovulate on my own. My estrogen is just over 3000.. .. They said that was good considering how many eggs I have.. .. They said the chances of having twins is high but DH and I are a-ok with that. We have always felt that we would have twins so we are taking the chance!
Going in tomorrow for IUI and will probably BD tomorrow night and the night after. lol

It's crazy how much the medication is!! It is worth it though.

ONE is awesome. Everyone working there is just so great!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo