Community post

Discussion

TTC through IUI and im 27yrs old

View Full Post

Ive been TTC for two years during which I discovered I am categorized under unexplained infertility. Im now attending an infertility clinic since November 2013 taking medications and constant tests (even though i am not suffering from any reproductive malfunctions) and still not even a faint positive sign. This month I had my first round of IUI and been feeling different a few days after until now. My cramps and tiredness and back aches and sleepiness are increasing.

Does anyone else experience my case or has before? Im really hoping it works the first time!

456 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

431 - 440 of 456 Replies | Last Page

We got 16 eggs but only 14 of thrm were mature and out of those 14 only 11 got fertilized. We did ICSI wanted to play it safe and increase our odds. Hope they hang in there and most make it to day 5. Do you remember with how many fertilized you started and how many made it to the end?

7 years ago

Thats weird, it looks like an old reply was posted here? I hope ypu. Are keeing well

7 years ago

Yes somehow I was closing tabs in my cellphone and it got sent. Sorry about that. I am doing good.... all healed from the retreival and no signs of OHSS :) hope u have a great weekend.

7 years ago

Hi Hgreen how are you? I am super excited and neevous at the same time..... FET is finally happening. It is scheduled for this Friday :)

7 years ago

Yahoooo! Ive been thinking of you and wondering if transfer day was coming up shortly. So exciting. Sending all the good vibes and baby dust in the world!

7 years ago

Thank you very much!!! I will keep you posted..... hoping to get a bfp by the end of the month :)

7 years ago

Hi hgreen got 2 betas done this week. First one came back at 581 and second one at 1090. So I am officially pregnant!!!!!!! First ultrasound is booked for May 10th. Hoping to see a baby this time with a very strong heart beat!!! I am super excited and so nervous at the same time.... but trying to stay very positive.

7 years ago

Yessssssssssssssssssss!!!

I have been praying & hoping and wondering. Fantastic betas, strong baby bean on board!

I couldnt be more thrilled for you!
Congratulations times a million <3

7 years ago

Thank you very much!!! You know how much I have struggled to get to this point. :) Hope you have a great weekend.

7 years ago

Have a great time at your ultrasound tomorrow. Seeing that heartbeat for the first time <3

6 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo