Community post

Discussion

TTC through IUI and im 27yrs old

View Full Post

Ive been TTC for two years during which I discovered I am categorized under unexplained infertility. Im now attending an infertility clinic since November 2013 taking medications and constant tests (even though i am not suffering from any reproductive malfunctions) and still not even a faint positive sign. This month I had my first round of IUI and been feeling different a few days after until now. My cramps and tiredness and back aches and sleepiness are increasing.

Does anyone else experience my case or has before? Im really hoping it works the first time!

456 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 456 Replies | Last Page

Thanks so much!!! Everyone was growing well again this AM so tomorrow we will make our selection. Its nice my transfer falls on a wknd so my husband can join me for support. Ovarian cramping was much less today, I really focused on drinking tons of water to flush my system.

9 years ago

That's great... so everything should go great and then you can relax the rest of the weekend. Nice that ur husband can be there with you... I am calling on Monday to book a follow up appt. had a very busy week.

9 years ago

So the transfer went very well and 6 embryos were still growing. They transferred the best and the Dr said theres a very good change statistically with an embryo of that quality. They are going to freeze three today and grow two others out one more day and hopefully freeze both of those.

What amazing weather we are having, eh? We're about to go out and do a little work on the garden. Happy weekend!!

9 years ago

Awesome... I am so happy transfer went great... and you have lots of left fertilized eggs. Also the fact that he said a blastocite like yours has a high rate of success sound very promising!!! And what a nice day today, hope you enjoyed doing all your gardening... Hope u enjoy tomorrow as well!!! :)

9 years ago

Hi Hgreen hope you are feeling good and everything is going great with u! Have a nice evening.

9 years ago

Hey, thanks for checking in. I think Im coming up with bad news. I took a test 9DPO and again this AM at 11DPO and both BFN. Ill wait another two days to test again and then my blood test is on Wednesday but Ive pretty much lost hope in this cycle. Huge let down after everything....

9 years ago

Sorry to hear that, hopefully it is just too early for a BFP. My mom had 3 pregnancies and none of them showed in a home test.

9 years ago

So Ive been spotting quite a bit the past two days and today it seems like the start of my period. They tested my progesterone on Sat when the spotting started and it came back at 35 which they said is quite elevated and where it should be while taking the suppositories. So i dunno! They said to keep taking the progesterone until my blood test on Wed.

I have an appointment booked with my Dr on May 28th so I guess we'll discuss how to move forward then... I would have liked to do a frozen cycle right away but the nurse said I have to wait at least one if not two cycles in between.

But that might be a good thing for my mental health.

8 years ago

Spotting during early pregnancy is sometimes common. So fingers crossed that's the case. If not like you say plan how to move forward and have a little brake. To recover both physically and emotionally. I just got an appointment booked for June 3rd. I have a question, why did they only transfer 1 embryo instead of 2 or 3? In other cases I've seen they transfer more than 1. Was it just your personal decision?

8 years ago

Hey! After spotting Fri-Sun I had a light flow Mon and Tues and today (the day my period was supposed to start) nothing!!! My body just loves playing tricks. I am feeling a lot better the last couple of days emotionally.

The Dr would only do a single day 5 transfer because the statistics are so good, almost 80%. He said he would only do a double embryo transfer for me if they werent looking so great for a day 3 transfer. The clinic is very conservative in the number of embryos they ever transfer. There are so manny more risks with multiples and statistically transferring myltiple embryos does not result in much higher stats of live births.

Great you booked your appointment to move frwd with IVF. Maybe we'll be doing our transfers around the same time!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo