Community post

Discussion

TTC through IUI and im 27yrs old

View Full Post

Ive been TTC for two years during which I discovered I am categorized under unexplained infertility. Im now attending an infertility clinic since November 2013 taking medications and constant tests (even though i am not suffering from any reproductive malfunctions) and still not even a faint positive sign. This month I had my first round of IUI and been feeling different a few days after until now. My cramps and tiredness and back aches and sleepiness are increasing.

Does anyone else experience my case or has before? Im really hoping it works the first time!

456 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 456 Replies | Last Page

Hi Hgreen... hope u r feeling not too bad, and that everything went great today. So now fingers crossed for a lot of eggs to get fertilized and to develope :).

9 years ago

Retrieval went fairly well this morning. They were able to retrieve 8 mature eggs. I was hoping for a couple more, but 8 is great. The nurse said they aim for 6-10 so im right in the ballpark. We did go ahead with ICSI and I an looking forward to hearing fertilization results tomorrow AM!!! Next visit isnt until Thurs (3DPR) to decide on day 3 or day 5 transfers. Progesterone supp start tomorrow (3 times daily).

9 years ago

That is great!!! Sounds really good. Hope u hear some awesome news tomorrow!!! Glad you are feeling good.

9 years ago

So I got great news this AM and 7 out of our 8 eggs fertilized by using ICSI. Now im just praying and utilizing visualization techniques to try to get these embryos to day 5. I go in to the clinic on Thurs midday to take a look and decide if we are doing a day 3 or day 5 transfer. The stats for pregnancy go up drastically if we can make it to day 5.

9 years ago

Oh wow 7 out of 8 I am so happy for you. Everything is going great!!!!! I will pray so that most of them can make it to day 5. You'll see everything will be worth it!

9 years ago

Great news again this morning. All 7 embryos are growing and 6 are rated 4/4 and 1 is rated 3/4. We will see how they are tomorrow but it looks like there is a good chance of day 5 transfer. Thanks you for all ur support and encouraging words !!!

9 years ago

That is awesome. Everything is progressing so good. Sounds like you will even have some left for a future sibling like you've planned!!!

9 years ago

Great news again this AM, all 7 embryos are growing nicely. 4 are rated A+ and 3 are rated A. Dr's recommendation was for a day 5 transfer so Sat at 10:30 is transfer time!!!

Im still experiencing a lot of cramping in my ovaries. It is particularly uncomfortable to sit down or stand up but once Im sitting or standing it's fine. My breasts are still quite sensative as well.

9 years ago

That is awesome news!!!! Sound very promising the fact that they aren't even getting u to go tomorrow and booked you already for Sat!!! Soo exciting!! How many would they transfer do u know?
Hope cramping goes away soon, and you start feeling better. At least all this good news should make it easier to bear.

9 years ago

Hi Hgreen... I wish u a very successful transfer tomorrow, that everything goes great! And hopefully a BFP very soon!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo