Community post

Discussion

TTC through IUI and im 27yrs old

View Full Post

Ive been TTC for two years during which I discovered I am categorized under unexplained infertility. Im now attending an infertility clinic since November 2013 taking medications and constant tests (even though i am not suffering from any reproductive malfunctions) and still not even a faint positive sign. This month I had my first round of IUI and been feeling different a few days after until now. My cramps and tiredness and back aches and sleepiness are increasing.

Does anyone else experience my case or has before? Im really hoping it works the first time!

456 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

41 - 50 of 456 Replies | Last Page

Yay! I'm so thrilled for you. Getting your betas at the doctors just makes it so much more REAL don't you think? Be sure to let me know how it goes tomorrow. For some weird reason hearing about your BFP just makes mine seem so much closer... Like there's real hope, you know? You'd really lend me your fertility frog? I PROMISE I'd send him back. I'll PM you my mailing address.

9 years ago

O M G !!! I had to read your posts TWICE to process that MammaD you're pregnant !!!!
CONGRATS !!! I am so thrilled and excited for you! I hope in my heart you have a smooth and wonderful pregnancy ride <3

And Amen to what you said Hgreen about MammaD's pregnancy giving us hope that we still have a great chance ahead of us. I hope you too order a maternity bridesmaid dress like MammaD will :D

Update us on your coming tests with your progress MammaD.
Got my fingers crossed for us Hgreen :D

9 years ago • Post starter

MammaD how are your symptoms today?

I know you're taking a more relaxed approach this month amy.oj, but where are you at in your cycle now? I think you're a few days ahead of me, I'm 2 DPO today.

Nothing to report really, but I noticed that my post O symptoms are virtually non existent compared to last cycle. Last cycle I was really uncomfortable & this cycle its just a few minor camps. Maybe O wasn't as strong and/or progesterone levels aren't as high. Who knows! I'm just hoping the next 12 days pass quickly.

9 years ago

I see what you mean Hgreen.

Sometimes I almost believe my progesterone levels need help to get that boost cuz looking back at my tests ive always had that problem and without the ovidrell injections they just drop hard. At one stage of my cycle they appear high and promising for successful implantation then the second part of my cycle they drop and hence no chance for pregnancy.

Im around 16 dpo and waiting for my period to show up although no signs of painful pms just mild ones. I usually get very moody and irritated from painful pms a few days before. The odd thing is im getting hot flushes and cold flushes every few minutes. and that never happened to me before ... my boobs feel sore and full they were never full before my period unless Im taking these hormones which im not this time.

Lets hope my period doesnt show up for the next 9 months :s

I think I'm going to ask next cycle to have my progesterone levels checked post ovulation. They'd never check them before, but maybe that's why implantation isn't happening/holding.

Your symptoms (and lack of symptoms) sound promising. I figure anything different than the usual is good! I'm still symptom-less over here @ 6DPO. I'm just trying to keep my mind busy and of the TWW. So far so good.

Any sign of AF today? When are you thinking of testing?

9 years ago

Im still waiting for AF to show up.

I haven't tested yet and I dont plan on it till tomorrow. There arent any clear symptoms yet which is why I rather not have high hopes and expect AF will show up.

I wonder how MammaD is doing?!

I understand. Well I'm keeping my fingers crossed this will be it for you :) Please let me know how it goes. I've been thinking about MammaD too and I hope she will check back in with us sometime soon.

9 years ago

Well ... my AF showed up last night. and my clinic is closed for this weekend which until they open and get my appointment set for tests will be too late for the hormone injections hence probably not gonna work if Im going to go through with IVF.

They usually schedule me for tests starting from day 3-4 where my injections are set starting from day 4 or 5 of my cycle. So ill wait till Sunday morning and see what they suggest I do.

Double poop! I can't believe you clinic is closed on wknd?! My clinic has reduced hours but are still open, they kind of have to be! That's nuts. Well hopefully you can get in first thing on Monday and it won't be too late to start the meds & tests.

9DPO today and started spotting yesterday and more today so I'm pretty sure AF is on her way again. Nuts! Oh well, maybe next cycle...

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo