Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 578 Replies | Last Page

@Neisa if your temp has stayed up that's a good sign!! My af is due in 12 days so youre closer!! Good luck! Im bloated, gassy, and I was crampy earlier. It stopped now. I ovulated yesterday. What was your POP?

User Image

9 years ago

Wakeup79 - I have no idea which DPO I am now...let's see...I had some bleeding that I THOUGHT was my AF. But if I count that out, then I'm 23 DPO. I took this pic at 5 minute mark. Per the instructions it says disregard results after 10 minutes, so I trashed it! hahahah I know I will obsess if I don't throw it away.

I have been getting FAINTER ones for the past two weeks-ish. But this is the most obvious one so far. I think maybe tomorrow SMU might help, huh?

9 years ago • Post starter

@Jorief if youre right about your dpo days, a darker line should be coming soon. Im 2dpo maybe 3dpo and the CRAMPING HAS BEEN UNBELIEVABLE. It finally slowed up and now Im worrying I may not be prego. My hubby told me to keep calam and let God do his thing!! #tccagirl

User Image

9 years ago

Wakeup79 - Is it possible to be this far past O and still have squinter of BFP's??? Uh oh...Google here I come! LOL

Ohhhh the CRAMPS! >< I can't take it, it must be rough! But your DH is definitely right! Take is easy, remain calm (how the eff do we do that? haha) You could have been experiencing your little ovum traveling down to implant into your uterus! Supposedly implantation process takes 6-12 days to occur, but the process itself is during that time frame and what not. IDK I'm not a doctor or anything! And supposedly implantation can happen as early as 2 DPO and as late as 14 DPO! Sooooooooo many articles with different numbers and theories I have read, it's hard to say what is fact.

But

Your line is looking good hun keep testing.... what I hear from a dip in temps is that its a second surge of oestrogen which causes it...its in order to sustain the egg if implantation occurs... good luck hunni xx

9 years ago

Hi everyone!
Just wanted to say ive been reading this thread and I think its wonderful that
You guys are all here for each other and sharing your wait together :)
I'm new to this and don't really understand much on the way of tracking
And and such, but I think I'm around 12DPO and I took a test this morning and
BFN :/
Symptom wise I have only really had fatigue, headaches, achey bbs and back pain.. so possible but have a feeling it might just be AF .
I hope you all get your BFP soon and I just wanted to say I love reading your
Journey together :)

Baby dust to you all !
Xoxo

9 years ago

@Happy Hi!!! It's nice to have you on board. I think we are in a similar boat...not much background too, and I'm 11 dpo... looking forward to trading stories!

9 years ago

Hi Everyone, I think I am just starting my TWW (as I'm not temping or using opk's this month... As a method of sanity lol) I think I may have O'd yesterday as I'm tracking my CM. however we have had sex almost everyday (as usual) and it's hard to tell the difference between semen & EWCM? Any suggestions?? I miscarried in April & had a D&C followed by a CP . Hoping to get a good luck to you all and

9 years ago

The TWW was horrendous for me! I was obsessing over every little symptom. Sorry to hear about your mc. Try and relax and don't worry (easier said than done, I know).

9 years ago

Ok Women.....I'm so confused. I had (I think!) with two IC's....
User Image

But took another this morning and stark white . so I have NO clue what is going on with my body....I think I'm going to quit testing (easier said than done, am I right? lol) until my next expected period.

Happybuny92 - Welcome to our crazy train! You're almost done with your TWW, huh? Don't let the get you down....and even if you think your arrived, it's always possible it could be IB or just BB. (that's what I am currently thinking happened to me fyi) Have you tested today?

Niesa Nola - Got any updates for us today, hun?

QueenOfDaCastle - Heya! Nice to have another new friend around here! I had the same issue with deciphering whether what I was seeing was EWCM or Semen......I found a thread some where online that was very helpful! Supposedly, EWCM is way stretchier than semen (like 2-3 inches between fingers). Also it's doesn't "foam" or "bubble" up like semen does. Wiping it on toilet paper helps, too. The EWCM will stay on top of the toilet paper, while the semen will be absorbed into it. That last part was from my own experience...hahaha we're so gross. Any who, I'm hoping you get your and to you, too!

Gemma1986 - Nice to see your name again! How have you been feeling Mizz PREGGERS!?

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo