Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

451 - 460 of 578 Replies | Last Page

AF started today. Kinda bummed but I didn't think I'd get pregnant this last cycle since I had the procedure days before my cycle started. I figured my uterus would need at least a cycle to heal. I'm hoping we will get our rainbow this cycle. I bought a rainbow baby shirt months ago and I hope I'll have a baby to put it on soon.

Ga5567 I'm right there with you! I would have had my baby already if I didn't miscarry in September and I'd be more that half way done if I hadn't miscarried in February. Mother's Day was also a bittersweet day. I am so thankful for my son and so happy he made me a mommy but there's still an emptiness in my heart. I hope we are both blessed with our rainbows soon.

Jorie, we are all anxiously awaiting the arrival of your bundle!!!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

8 years ago

Thanks for the support ladies!

MrsAC good luck this month! I hope this is the month for both of us!

8 years ago

Ga55 are you in your tww yet?

User Image

8 years ago

I'm keeping you all in my prayers! :)

I am currently in early labor. It's been 12 hrs since the start of my contractions...and luckily I was able to get some sleep during the wee hours of the morning. Can't sleep any more and I'm starving! So I think I'm gonna get breakfast and go for a walk. Hopefully I'll be in active labor soon - I'm ready!

8 years ago • Post starter

Yes in the 2ww. Currently 3dpo! Not sure when I will test this month.

Good luck jorie!

8 years ago

Oh jorie I am excited for you. I hope every thing goes smoothly for you and I hope you are holding your little bundle of joy soon.

User Image

8 years ago

Ga55 I really hope this is your time. Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

My husband and I have somewhat agreed about a name for are little girl and I would like to see what you guys think about it. We haven't told anyone yet. I think we plan not to tell until she is born. We have done this with every baby, but she is the first one we found out the sex with. So it is a little different this time around.

Me: Raven Harper
Dh: Raven Haylee

User Image

8 years ago

Thanks lele! Hoping this is our time too!! Will probably begin testing this next weekend. Cute name choices! I like Harper as the middle name

8 years ago

Ga55 have you tested yet?
I hope everyone had a great Memorial day

User Image

8 years ago

Had to go out of town unexpectedly due to an illness with a family member. Will be home later this week (day AF is due) and will test then if AF doesn't come. Tomorrow (Tuesday) is CD 30. My first cycle post mc was 29 days and the last was 31. Fingers crossed! I really hope and pray it will happen this month for us. How was your holiday weekend?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo