Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

231 - 240 of 578 Replies | Last Page

I am at 9 dpo and I have not had any signs and symptoms since 7&8 dpo
My af should show up on Monday the 13. Right now I'm not even having Pms like I normally do.
This has been a weird cycle for me. I O on cd12 and that is so way off from my normal 16-17. This may be do to the red raspberry leaf and vitex fruit I am taking

User Image

9 years ago

SO EXCITED RIght now. Just got my .

User Image

9 years ago

Hooray!!! Congrats Lele!!! I'm so happy for you!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

CONGRATS ON YOUR BFP!! Lele79!!!

9 years ago

congrats hun xx

9 years ago

Thank you all for congratulating me, but it may be short lived. After 4 positive hpt from yesterday and today I just started having some very light spotting only when I wipe. So nervous. Today is when AF is due. Anyone have any idea what this could means?

User Image

9 years ago

@lele congrats
the spotting could just be implantation bleeding. Spotting is quite common in the first trimester. Keep testing or call your OB if you have concerns. If you join countdownmypregnancy add me..i have the same name.

Just want to let you ladies know that i have my fingers crossed for all of you.

Tomorrow is my first ultrasound and I am so excited. My morning sickness has been so bad that the doctor put me on Zofran.

9 years ago

FireWife I've read that morning sickness is a sign of a healthy pregnancy. I didn't have morning sickness and miscarried. With my first I got sick twice and went on to deliver a healthy 8 lb 9 oz baby boy at 40 weeks. So who knows but it's definitely a good sign. Next time around I'm hoping for a lot of morning sickness. I can't wait to hear about your ultrasound!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

Firewife that is so exciting. Have fun seeing your little jumping bean.

My spotting Stopped about two hours after. Every thing seems to be ok. I have my first Dr. apt Nov 11.
Good luck to everyone.

User Image

9 years ago

AF due in 3 days. Where is everyone else in their cycles??

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo