Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

561 - 570 of 578 Replies | Last Page

It went wonderful we saw the baby and it was kicking and movin a lot !!!!! I'm 9w4d due May 1 now ....the heart rate was kinda high 192 but dr said were I was nervous and the baby was excited but that heart rate was just fine !!!! Thank the Lord !!!!! How are u doing ?

8 years ago

Tracy that is so exciting. I am so happy for you and your family. Wishing you a .

Things are going good with me. Just waiting for Monday for the induction. I pray everything goes well.

User Image

8 years ago

Ohhhh so close !!!!! Good luck and prayers for a fast and safe delivery !!!

8 years ago

Good luck lele! Hope all goes smoothly.

My due date got moved to May 1, matched it with my sono from today. Heart rate 168. All is well here! Nausea is not as bad anymore.

How are the rest of you doing?

8 years ago

Same due date GA ! Lol good to hear from you

8 years ago

She's here. Baby girl. Raven Frances 7lbs3oz had a great delivery about a 5 hour labor with no complications. Just so in love.

User Image

8 years ago

YAY !! Congrats and love the name !!!!!!! So happy to hear ! And great news on the labor and delivery !!!

8 years ago

So happy for you lele! Hope you are feeling well and baby girl is doing great!

8 years ago

Wow, is anybody in here still. I hope everyone is doing well with their pregnancy. I just. Wanted to check in and chat with all you and see how every one was doing, but this is a ghost town.
Good luck to anyone how might read this

User Image

8 years ago

Hey ladies I'm 15w1d and having a little GIRL ! And we both are doing fine all except I'm sick everyday and can't eat without throwing it up but as long as the baby is ok I'm good !! Hope everyone is doing great !

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo