Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

341 - 350 of 578 Replies | Last Page

Welcome and congratulations on the bfp ga5567. The women in here are very supportive.
I read that hcg levels double every 2-3 days. I would test on the day af is due.

User Image

9 years ago

WOW! congrats! ga557. Im also 12 dpo i did a blood test today and it was Negative!...

Im staying positive, maybe i tested too early. I have waves of nauseas and sore breasts i really feel weird. Back pain is killing me now. I had cramps in my left side and now back pain in my left side, so i must be about to have AF (due on friday) or BFP. This is our second child.

Last sep i got pp immediately first month tic but it turned out to be a Blighted Ovum, so i mc naturally and dec 19 was my first period and we decided to TTC right away... Im so excited I really want a BFP...

How is everyone else feeling??

Babydust to all

9 years ago

lele79 I noticed that with a lot of the forums and pictures women seem very supportive of one another! Which is how it should be! Thinking I might test again on Friday or Saturday!

domuncolo best of luck to you! It's so hard to not confuse AF symptoms with early pregnancy symptoms! Baby dust to you!

9 years ago

My temps have been up above 98 for the past 3 days. I took a test and it has just a shadow of a line. I just know I am because of my temps. They are never this high. I posted a photo in the gallery but i could not get a good pic with my camera. I will retest tomorrow.

User Image

9 years ago

@lele That looks pos to me

Mine was that light when i tested early. I kept telling myself i was seeing things. tested the next day and it was noticably darker to the point where i took a FRER and a FR digi and got a pos on it....then i took a CB Digi lol.

Hope your line gets darker. Keep us posted!

AFM: Had my 20 week anatomy scan yesterday. Still a boy he is about 1 lb now, healthy and active. He was fighting with the Ultrasound tech lol.

9 years ago

lele79 - sounds like we are in the same boat! My temp is normally 96.8-97.3. Yesterday my temp was 98.6 and today 98.4. My test was very light as well. Actually on 2 tests it was. Hoping for a darker line soon. Today I am 13 dpo. I have never seen any type of line with FRER or the wondfo dip strip so I'm hoping! Keep me posted! Hope we both get our BFP soon!!

9 years ago

Lele, I had a super super faint positive the first time I tested this time at 10 DPO. (I know that's super early.) DH couldn't see it but I saw it. The next day (I actually was supposed to wait until 14 DPO, DH and I planned on testing together but I'm a POAS addict and I couldn't resist) I took a wondfo lh test because I have so many and when that came up positive I dipped a wondfo and a FRER. I got unmistakable positives on both. At 14 DPO I took a Clearblue digital with weeks estimator and it said pregnant 2-3! So crazy what 24 hours can do when testing! Even crazier what 4 days can do! Fingers crossed for you!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

I'm so happy for you MrsAC! Still can't believe you got your rainbow baby so quickly!

Hey Lele, That line DOES look rather to me! I suffered from the dreaded line eyes for months hahaha When are you going to test again!? I personally hated using the Wondfo strips - they always gave me shadows. But eventually I got a very obvious positive! I think I was 11 dpo? Not sure. Don't trust my calculations hahaha

Hello ga5567! I'm glad you've decided to join us, we can always use more TTC-er's. Did you post your BFP image to the gallery?

Firewife! My little one was curled in a ball during out anatomy scan. She just wouldn't budge! lol

As for me. I'm 22 weeks along. We decided to name her Miry Adrielle. (pronounced with a long 'i' sound). We came up with it by combining our names and then feminizing the name Adriel (which we were hoping to use as a middle name for a son, but ey! lol)

How ya doing Karlou??

WHERE IS QUEENIE!?

9 years ago • Post starter

Joriefm I did post it but I accidentally hit the hide username option because I thought I wouldn't interact much on here. I'm relatively new to this site. Anyway to change that option once you have posted a picture. Congrats to you! Wishing you a healthy pregnancy and delivery!

9 years ago

I just reposted the 2 from yesterday.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo