Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

391 - 400 of 578 Replies | Last Page

Lele, I totally have and have always had experienced abdominal pain after orgasm. Each pregnancy! So I wouldn't worry too much. Except, maybe to be on the safe side avoid orgasm? Lol idk or abstain from sex? I'd talk to doctor about this back pain, too. Xoxo

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi ladies!!, had to read and catch up a bit as I've not been on in a while. Was focusing on other things buttttt here I am hopping back on the TTC wagon!! I'm not using opk this cycle (or the last several). Should be ovulating in the next few days. Just been making love very often Maybe this will be our luck cycle??!! Sounds like you ladies are doing well!!!!

9 years ago

Every things is going good. I am entering my 5th week. I have a Dr. Apt in 2weeks and hope to get an u/s. They normally do not give one until the 10 wk. We will see

User Image

9 years ago

CONGRATS lele79, that's awesome. I hope I get a BFP this month too!!

9 years ago

Thank you Queen. I pray this is your month to.

User Image

9 years ago

So today I just stared to get so bad pains on my right side, its like a bad ovarian pain not cramps. No bleeding or anything. If the pain keeps up I plan to call my Dr. asap. I hope its nothing

User Image

9 years ago

Fingers crossed Lele! I hope baby is ok!!!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies! It's been awhile... I miscarried 2 weeks ago. Hcg fell to the negative range 2 days later. Doctor met with me yesterday and was very thorough and understanding. Said to wait 2 periods before trying again. The next time I get a positive test they will prescribe me progesterone and draw hcg levels frequently. Hoping AF comes soon. I know some of you have had mc... Were your doctors recommendations similar? How long did it take for your cycle to return to "normal" mine was clock work every month so it's hard to guess what it will do now.

9 years ago

I'm so sorry ga5567. I hope you're feeling ok. My cycle returned 30 days after my miscarriage. I started temping that month, my temps were so off and crazy. My next period came 29 days later and my temps were perfect. I got pregnant that cycle. My doctor told me to wait 1-2 cycles. I think 2 is the usual suggestion. Crossing my fingers for you and hoping everything returns to normal ASAP!!!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

Thanks MrsAC! It'd be nice if my period came in the next few weeks. Doctor said since my level returned to normal quickly she expects I would start sooner than later. Hubby and I are moving into a new home this month so I'm telling myself the timing is good, can focus on the move instead of TTC. I'm going to start temping once my period starts. Did you use opk during that time too, like during the months you were not supposed to get pregnant?

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo