Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 578 Replies | Last Page

It's been 9 days since I had my D&C. I took hpt today to see if my hcg levels have come down any. Well a strong positive came up instantly. Any one know how long it takes for the body to get back to normal? Just curious.

User Image

9 years ago

I'm not sure lele. My experience was so long ago, but I remember not having a regular cycle for a month or two after and I didn't take any hpt at the time. I'm sorry I can't be of much help! Keep your chin up, you'll be back to normal before you know it.

As for my situation, had the ultrasound at 16 weeks, but baby was being modest. Lol We are fairly certain we saw a penis! However, cannot confirm 100% until my full anatomy scan at 20 weeks on the 26th (Which happens to be my birthday!).

I hope all of you ladies are having a nice day and keep up the hard work! Here's praying for Rainbow babies for Karlou, MrsAC and Lele.

9 years ago • Post starter

Lele TWW is so slow!!! One week until AF won't come. (Positive thinking) I still have a good feeling about this cycle but I'm not sure if I'm confusing that with plain ol' hope. How are you feeling? Even though my miscarriage was only 2.5 months ago, it feels like a lifetime ago. I can't remember exactly when I finally got a negative HPT but I think it was around 2.5 weeks or something.

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

Hey Lele I think it was about 14 days for me the first time after bleeding stopped and this time it was about 17 days from bleeding.

Sorry you have to go through this girl xx

Joriefm: That wii make a great gift sweetie keep us updated xx

9 years ago

Still hoping for your Rainbow babies!!

I'm feeling pretty "normal" now a days...just extremely hungry...I have a strict diet since developing gestational diabetes. NO worries though! It's easily fixed.

I can't wait to see who's next on their journey! How's your TWW coming along my friends?

9 years ago • Post starter

hi ladies!! Glad to read updates on everybody as I've not been on CTP for a while . I start my TWW today so fingers are crossed

9 years ago

Hi Queen it's been awhile. I so hope you get your this cycle. Good luck

User Image

9 years ago

Hi lele! I'm so sorry to hear about your miscarriage and D&C I had one in April, very hard

9 years ago

I got my BFP!!!!! EDD August 23!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

whoop whoop you go girl congrats sweetie xx

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo