Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 578 Replies | Last Page

ga5567 the wondfo looks like a very faint positive to me!! Good luck!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

Hi every one. Thank you all for looking at the test and leaving comments. I took another test early this morning and the line is there, still faint but way more noticeable. My husband also says its a positive. I prays this is are little sticky bean. I am just so excited.

Gal55 just want to say congratulations again. I saw your test and they look for sure to be positive.

I think September sounds like a great month to have a baby

User Image

9 years ago

My approximate due date Sept 28.

How do I change my signature post. It still has my old one?

User Image

9 years ago

@LeLe and @ga5567

Find me on the countdownmypregnancy site. I have the same username.

@lele you can go to the top of the forum and click on edit my signature. It should allow you to update it there. I make some of my tickers on liliepie

9 years ago

@lele hope we both get our September babies! I tested this AM and again had a very faint line on wondfo. Guess I will wait and see... Thanks for the congrats. I'm not convinced. Plan to pick up a FRER and test this weekend. No AF today which is when I'm supposed to start. Keep me posted lele!

9 years ago

Ga55. I posted a test from this morning (smu) it was noticeably darker but still faint. AF never showed her ugly head today, so that is a good sign. Its hard for me to get to excited after my mc. I just pray this is are rainbow baby.

User Image

9 years ago

No AF yet. Just posted another wondfo from today.. Line looks more convincing but no definite color to it yet. I'm feeling pretty confused. Gotta get out and buy a FRER today for tomorrow morning. Any other suggestions? Or just continue to wait? I don't think it's an evap or a shadow because last month when I tested with wondfos there was literally nothing in the test area.

9 years ago

Ga55 sounds like we are still in the same boat. AF never showed but the line has not got much darker. I know that I am pregnant but it makes me nervous that it has not got much darker. I am 12dpo today.
I just pray for a sticky bean....and a

User Image

9 years ago

Good luck! Did you test today?

9 years ago

Fab news lele xx

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo