Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

181 - 190 of 578 Replies | Last Page

I'm sorry the witch showed up FireWife :(. I have a feeling I'm out too. AF not due until Friday tho so we shall see. How's everything going over in your area??? Have the riots calmed down??

9 years ago

@Queen things have calmed down a bit, but I have a feeling they might start back up again later if they find it was a justified shooting. I wasn't due until tomorrow but she came early. I'm just looking at it as an early start to cycle 6. Hope all is well with you and you get a bfp soon.

9 years ago

How are all my ladies???

9 years ago • Post starter

I've been thinking about you all too!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

I'm doing ok. How are you doing Jorie?? And how's the pregnancy going Mrs AC??

9 years ago

Glad you're all still alive...:)

Guess our little TTC break didn't happen! Hahaha I'm pregnant!!!! Just got my BFP like 10 minutes ago! I'm freaking out, gals!

9 years ago • Post starter

Congrats Joriefm!!! That is so awesome!! What great news!

QueenOfDaCastle it's going great. I've been extremely exhausted, nauseous and my boobs are crazy sore! I have my first ultrasound tomorrow! I'm so nervous.

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

Holy Crap!!! CONGRATS Jorie!!!!!! I have heard so many ppl say that they got pregnant as soon as they stopped trying !!!!! Yay!!!!!!! Good Luck with your ultrasound to marrow mrs AC!!!!

9 years ago

Congrats sweetie xxx

9 years ago

Congrats Joriefm!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo