Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

531 - 540 of 578 Replies | Last Page

Tracy, I have factor 5! Doctor said I would get lovenox once they knew pregnancy was progressing... Don't know when that will be.

8 years ago

Well my friend had it and was out on the shots as soon as they found out she was pregnant which she was a couple weeks after conception. I am hoping I don't but if I do I hope they out me on the shots ASAP shew the waiting is so horrible ....

8 years ago

My appointment went really well! The doctor told me it's still a bit early to hear the hb on the Doppler so I got an ultrasound! We were able to hear the hb (185 bpm) for the first time. I only wanted to see it at my first ultrasound to minimize the pulses aimed directly at the baby. My 9 year old got to see his baby brother/sister. It was an awesome way for him to find out the news! He told me not to tell anyone because of what happened last time and he said he isn't going to get excited because he's afraid I'll miscarry. He is so sensitive and so thoughtful. He's been very protective of me since he found out. My NT scan is scheduled for Tuesday so I hope to get some good pictures of the baby then. They haven't given me any since my first ultrasound at 7 weeks. Thanks for thinking of me.

Congrats Tracy! I'm so happy for you! Praying for sticky babies all around!!!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

8 years ago

Hcg was 300 yesterday. Doctor says that's on track based off my LMP. Rechecking Monday.

8 years ago

My hcg was 491 & progestrone was 47.7 !! This may be it for us GA!!!!

8 years ago

I'm in my tww. I'm 9 dpo today :). AF is due Tuesday or Wednesday next week. So if I don't get it by Friday I'll be testing. This is cycle #1 of ttc baby #1. I'm on daily and willing to talk.

8 years ago

Yay Tracy! I was kind of hoping my hcg would be higher, but then again I know that number is fine. Are you having yours checked again? I go Monday.

Hi mommy2be! Welcome! And good luck! I conceived after 2 months TTC this past January... But quickly lost that baby. Just had a positive preg test last Saturday and hoping for the best! This pregnancy occurred after 5 months TTC after miscarriage. Also TTC #1!

8 years ago

Yes I'll get it checked again on Monday .... Hopefully it rises ... I'll be praying for you guys :-)

8 years ago

Hey ladies !! Hope all is well ... Just a little update ... I'm currently 5weeks 1 day pregnant. Nurse called about my hcg results .... They were 491 last Thursday and yesterday they were 2,369 so rising really good . Prayers and fingers crossed for everyone ! Keep me updated !

8 years ago

Doctor was happy with my hcg as well... Last was 2200. Going for an early sono next week due to my history of miscarriage and irregular cycles since. When was your first sono mrs AC?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo