Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

511 - 520 of 578 Replies | Last Page

Oh ok! I have never used clomid but had a friend who did. No this was my urine after work... Not sure how long of a hold, but probably pretty long... I'm a nurse and don't get many breaks in 12 hrs. I'm not going to test tomorrow... I have to work and don't want to obsess over it there. Am off Saturday... So I'll test then. Last month I had a faint line that was nothing... But trying to stay positive. So hard not to obsess over every little symptom. When is AF due?

8 years ago

Well going by 28 day cycle this Monday the 24th but I have always been irregular so it can range! I have went months without AF but I believe it will be regular with the meds ! She's I hate obsessing it's so stressful ! I am have rly bad twingy stabbing like pains tonight on my left side not to painful kinda like takes my breath then quits idk If that be Pms Cramps or what !! I'm so excited to see what your test says Saturday !!!!!!!

8 years ago

My cycles have been irregular too. Gave in and did a FMU test for 10 dpo. I think it looks positive. Check my images if you have time!

8 years ago

The site has not been working for me recently. But without a doubt can say I got my today! I'm very excited and very nervous. Took a clear blue digital also that read "pregnant"!!! Praying this baby sticks... I have my progesterone from last months false positive so I started using it today! DH is working all day... Leaving the digital test for him to see!

8 years ago

GA that is wonderful news and prayers for a sticky baby ! I am 13dpo and tested this morning and BFN I'd say I'm out this week but we shall try again .

8 years ago

^oit this month not week ! Lol

8 years ago

Yippeeee!!! Congrats Ga!!! Praying for sticky babies!!!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

8 years ago

Thank you Tracy! Don't count yourself out until AF shows! Keep us posted!

Thanks MrsAC! Praying for both of us! Any tips on how to relax and not be a nervous wreck during this time? Just did a wondfo this AM and the line is strong (much stronger than my Jan. pregnancy) so I feel really good about that. Also, I have progesterone 100 mg that I use vaginally twice a day. Do you have an appt soon? Any symptoms? I'm very tired (think that is made worse by the progesterone) and nausea comes and goes... Mostly as a lump in my throat. Trying to eat really well, which I normally do. My starting weight is 113, i must have lost some weight this summer. Usually I'm 116-118.

8 years ago

Ga55 I am so excited for you. I pray that everything goes smoothly for you and MrsAc.
the nervousness and fear has followed me around this whole pregnancy, I was never able to feel 100% confident, even now if I don't feel her moving around I get nervous. I hope you find away to get around it.

Afm I am getting down to the end and getting very excited to see are little girl. Just praying that labor goes good

User Image

8 years ago

Thanks lele! Wishing you all the best with your delivery!!

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo