Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

331 - 340 of 578 Replies | Last Page

Yes, another little ball of estrogen! Hehehe Mommy's team 4 / Daddy's team 2.

Good luck on this cycle, Karlou.

9 years ago • Post starter

Yay! you lol..Thanks sweetie xx

9 years ago

@Jorie Congrats on the GIRL :)

I really thought this was a girl and was hoping to be team pink, but at least I know how to raise boys.
I go in to confirm in 2 weeks that baby is still a boy and it wasnt a cord (at my 20 week ultrasound)

Got the best news to end the year on.... the judge consented to revoking my ex's parental rights to my son. (My ex hasnt been in the picture since he was a baby and wants nothing to do with him) Its been a year long battle with the courts, but it is FINALLY done!

Tonight i am going to party with my sparkling grape juice. lol

9 years ago

I am excited. I just started my tww.

User Image

9 years ago

Firewife: That's what happened at my 16 week US. Doctor confused umbilical cord for a penis. lol So far I've had my anatomy scan confirm girl and then an elective 4D scan also confirm girl. So if she turns out to be a boy at my next US I'd be HELLA surprised (but, secretly VERY thrilled!)

Lele: Praying for a quick and easy TWW! Hopefully you get your Rainbow baby. <3

9 years ago • Post starter

Lele how is your TWW going? Any symptoms yet?

I had my first ultrasound today! Baby is 1.76 cm and his or her heart rate is 178! I was so nervous about this appointment and I am so relieved now that I saw my healthy baby bean! I have a good feeling this baby will stick!

How's everyone else doing?

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

MrsAc so glad you got to see your little jumping bean. Its such an exiting thing to see.

I am 7 dpo and I have been having af like cramps since 4dpo. My cramps have peaked today though. My af should be hear Friday. I hope this is a good sign and af is a no show.

Good luck and baby dust to all.

User Image

9 years ago

9dpo today. My af like cramps stopped yesterday. I took a hpt because my temps for the last two days have been above 98. The only time I got a reading above 98 is when I was preg. The test came back neg but I am still hopeful. Last time I didn't get a positive until 11 dpo (when af is due) I will test again on Friday. Wish me luck

User Image

9 years ago

@Lele

9 years ago

Hi ladies! I'm 12 dpo and thought I would join. I have posted on forums on other sites, but people always seemed so nasty to each other on the boards so I stopped. In happier news... I got my first faint positive on FRER and wondfo with FMU today. Posted it on the image gallery here... About 43 people have voted and 93% say positive! DH and I are only in our 2nd month TTC. Hoping for a darker line with coming days. Symptoms include mild lower abdominal cramps that just come and go, nothing severe, and some back pain. Temp remains up around 98. How soon should I test again? AF due Friday.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo