Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

171 - 180 of 578 Replies | Last Page

GOOD LUCK FIREWIFE

9 years ago

Hi ladies! I just wanted to wish you all !!!! I hope you all get your this cycle! I am 4 weeks 5 days today and my first ultrasound is on Sept. 11th! I'm so excited! Still thinking about you all and

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

Good Morning All!

6 DPO today and stressed beyond belief. I live close to the Ferguson riots and craziness and of course my DH has been called and put on the pumper truck task force in the area for the last few nights, so I am stressed beyond belief. I hope this doesnt hurt my chances this cycle. They just called in the national guard (About time because the violence, looting and fires need to stop)

My temps have been looking good so far this cycle. Fingers crossed for a BFP this month regardless.

Pray for peace!

9 years ago

5 DPO .AF Due on the 29th

9 years ago

Hi All!

I am 9dpo today, temps have been dropping. Feeling like I may be out this month, but trying to stay positive. I have been doing a lot of Yoga and Meditation to try and stay calm and as stress free as possible. I go to school at night and on the weekends to work towards getting my Bachelors Degree in Nursing and classes start back up next week. I can only imagine how stressed out I will be :-/

I do think I am really hormonal and emotional though, I cried twice yesterday (One watching a cute engagement video on facebook and the second time I bawled like a baby watching The Fault Is In Our Stars movie). So I am just a mess lol

I also have been cramping a little at 7 dpo and more yesterday. No spotting.

Things are still crazy here, and dont show any signs of calming down. last night wasnt bad, but i think thats because it was storming.

I hope the rest of you are doing well. I am sending you all

9 years ago

2DPO maybe this month the board will fill with Ooooo I hope so.. good luck ladies xx

9 years ago

Hi everyone. Today I'm 9DPO I have a couple symptoms that are new this month. Have my hopes up just a little, but I think I will not test unless I miss AF (due for AF on the 29th). TMI but my nipples hurt bad & I've been extremely exhausted and HAD TO NAP the last few days!?! I know these symptoms could be due to progesterone from upcoming cycle..... We shall see. How are you ladies doing and where are you in your cycles?!?!

9 years ago

oooo sounds promising good luck hun xx

9 years ago

I'm hoping you all get your this cycle!!!!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

I'm out this month.

AF showed her ugly face.

Good Luck to everyone else

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo