Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 578 Replies | Last Page

Yahoo. That is so awesome. I am so excited for you.

User Image

9 years ago

Yay!!!!!!

1 out of 3..... C'mon ladies! More Rainbow babies!!!

And Queenie...I'm still praying extra hard for those spermies to meet your little eggy!

9 years ago • Post starter

Yay MrsAC3
So happy for you. Come join CountdownMyPregnancy and find me on there. (I have the same username)

9 years ago

Hi ladies!
I've not been on here for a while but thought I'd check in and see how everyone's doing. My pregnancy is flying and I can't believe I'm nearly 30 weeks xxx

9 years ago

Gemma I am excited to hear that everything is going well. Almost 30wk that is awesome. Good luck

I think I just O. If so my body should be on trak and I should get af around the 21st. So excited to start trying agian

User Image

9 years ago

CONGRATS MRSAC3!!! Awesome!! Hi Gemma!!! Good Luck Everyone !!!!!

9 years ago

Thank you everyone! I can't believe this is my second pregnancy this year! It seems so strange to say that. I'm praying for a sticky baby and a happy healthy 9 months!!!! I tested again and the test line was noticeably darker so that made me feel good. I don't have many symptoms yet. Some left side cramping and slightly sore boobs. I'm trying to get my doctor to send my blood work orders soon so I can make sure all my levels are where they need to be but I have Kaiser and who knows when they'll get back to me.....I have my first appointment on the 22nd so if I have to wait until then I might be a little stressed! If I need progesterone I want to start sooner rather than later. My first pregnancy was so easy but that was 9 years ago and I'm sure my body has changed a lot. I guess it's just a waiting game now.

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

How is everyone doing?it seams quite in here.
Mrs how is everything going with you. So excited for you.

User Image

9 years ago

Everything is going great so far. My first appointment is next Monday. It's just an intake appointment and blood work so nothing too exciting. Still praying for a sticky baby.

How are you?

How's everyone else?

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

Hi Everyone! Hope everyone is doing well.

The results are in and its a........ BOY!
Little Liam Salvatore.

I am holding off buying too much boy stuff right now, until after the 20 week u/s. This one was a little iffy to me.

Wont let me post the pic on here, but the ultrasound pics are on my countdownmypregnancy page. Username is the same as this one.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo