Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

241 - 250 of 578 Replies | Last Page

So happy for you Lele!

I just had my first ultrasound yesterday. It was amazing! But a load of drama followed. Dh is very stressed about having another baby all the sudden now that it is ACTUALLY happening.....I fear for our marriage. :(

But I'm not a negative Nancy so I look forward to what life holds!

How are all my ladies? MrsAC3? Queenie? Karlou? Firewife?

9 years ago • Post starter

AF came today! Never have I been so excited to start!!! It's been 4 weeks since my miscarriage. I had a significant drop in temp last Tuesday so I had a bit of hope that I might get pregnant. I've had AF symptoms for a little over a week so I kinda knew she'd show up. If we conceive this cycle I'll be due in July, three months after my last due date.

Jorie I'm so happy you had a wonderful ultrasound. I'm sorry you and DH are going through a rough patch. I hope it passes soon.

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies!
I just want to say that I LOVE supportive you all are!

I'm currently 12dpo and flip flopping on symptoms. I had a miscarriage at 5 weeks 2 cycles ago. It was devastating!

I POAS yesterday and got a BFN and some light spotting later that morning. I have a feeling AF is ready to show up. :( Not losing hope but feeling very discouraged.

9 years ago

Hello - I'm in my 6th cycle of ttc and starting to get very negative now as everyone around me seems to be conceiving without trying and it just isn't happening for us. The ladies on this board are very positive and supportive and I'm relying on your wit and humor to restore my faith!!!! I'm currently 4 dpo and pretty sure there'll be no BFP this month as DH injured his man bits hours before my peak fertile window, resulting in no BD for 3 days. I'm considering making him wear a cup at all times or recruiting a subs bench to take his place if he's out injured!!!!! AF is due in 9 days.

9 years ago

@jorie I had my Ultrasound last week. Heart Rate was 148. I have a picture posted on my Countdown My Pregnancy page, cant get my photobucket to give me an image url to add on here for you guys to see. I am very excited...but my morning sickness has been horrible. The Zofran the Dr gave me is a life saver.

9 years ago

Yay Firewife! So happy for you! I hope I get my rainbow baby this cycle. Welcome Kernishp and MillieC! This group is wonderful! We've had a lot to talk about in the last 4 months. I'm so sorry you're both feeling down about this month's cycle. TTC is so stressful. Stay positive. It will happen.

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

Hi ladies! Hope everyone is well. I'm now 22 weeks pregnant and still being sick. We found out 2 weeks ago that we're having a girl xx

9 years ago

hi everyone. Hope you are all well. Hope you start feeling better soon Gemma!!!!! Jorie, I'm sorry you & Dh are going thru it right now, hang in there he will come around!! @ firewife, that is so exciting!! AFM, AF was due today- didn't show & my nipples are really sore?!?! Hopefully I get my !! I was also late last month tho so I'm not getting my hopes up toooooo much I plan to test on Wednesday

9 years ago

Hi ladies..sorry I been MIA I just been coming on and off as I been ill.

I wouldn't worry too much about your hubby babes...you know men and change..he will come around sweetie xx

9 years ago

Hi ladies!! AF came today for me. Found out yesterday that I have hypothyroidism. Started meds today, hoping this explains my fertility issues and miscarriages. I'm so happy to have some answers. I feeling very hopeful!!! My OH really thought this was our month. I hope I can give him a baby soon :).

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo