Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

401 - 410 of 578 Replies | Last Page

ga5567 I did use OPKs. The second month, when I got pregnant, I was drinking green smoothies every morning and I drank raspberry leaf tea until ovulation.

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

MrsAC thanks for your reply! So happy to hear positive stories from women who have miscarried. It was only our 2nd month TTC so I am trying to remember that! Did you read anywhere about benefits of drinking those items for ovulation/TTC? I'm not a fan of tea but maybe raspberry would be ok.

9 years ago

I was drinking the green smoothies for a while but found out they're great for fertility. I use a mix of greens from Costco; baby kale, spinach and chard. I also use frozen pineapple (I buy it fresh, cut it up and freeze), frozen banana, half a pear and coconut water.

The tea isn't raspberry flavor. It's raspberry leaf so it's very herbal tasting. Check out this link for some good info
http://natural-fertility-info.com/red-raspberry-leaf.html
Scroll down to "Red Raspberry for Fertility Issues.
I stopped drinking it when I ovulated because I've heard mixed views on continuing to drink it throughout pregnancy, especially in the first trimester.

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

Hi ga55. After my mc/D&C my doctor told me to waite one cycle. My D&C was on Nov 26 and I got my period on Dec 22 and got my BFP on Jan 14. I have been way more crampy this time around, not sure if having the D&C has made me a little more sensitive to this pregnancy. Morning sickness is just really starting to kick in now to.
GOOD LUCK AND BABY DUST TO YOU

User Image

9 years ago

Wow lele79... You got a BFP fast! Fingers crossed that will be the case for us. Discouraging to have to wait but hoping it will be well worth it when we have a healthy pregnancy and baby! Will keep in touch via forums with you ladies. Wish you all the best in your pregnancies :-)

9 years ago

I found out at my appointment today that the baby stopped growing at 8 weeks, again. I should be 11w3d today. I am in complete shock. At my 8 week ultrasound everything looked so good. The baby's heart was so strong. And he/she was bigger and stronger than the last baby. I'm waiting for a call to schedule a d&c. My last miscarriage was natural but the baby stopped growing 3 weeks ago and I don't have any spotting at all. I'm not sure I'll be so lucky this time. Lele what was your experience like with the d&c? I'm so nervous and I still can't believe this is happening again. My heart is broken. I don't know why this is happening? I have a healthy child and I never had any problems with that pregnancy. One of the doctors I saw today said it could be a genetic problem with DH since my son has a different dad. They said we can talk to a geneticist and do blood work to find out what the problem is. I don't want to TTC and risk this happening again. This is too much to handle. Two miscarriages in less that six months.

9 years ago

Awww babes I am gutted for you so so sorry <3

9 years ago

Mrs I am so so sorry for your loss. I don't even know what to say. This is so difficult to go through

The experience with my d&c was not bad. My nurses and my doctor where so caring and that made it a little easier. I really didn't have any bleeding after but I was very crampy and sore. I think I might have over done it though. They say to rest and relax and I didn't do that.

I am heartbroken for you.

User Image

9 years ago

MrsAC... So sorry. There really are not the right words to say how sorry I am. As a nurse, I would suggest that if you have a good relationship with your doctor to follow his or her recommendations as far as the d&c and what to do next. Will pray for your comfort, peace, and ultimately answers as to why this happened again. I'm heartbroken for you! I have a friend that miscarried twice then went on to have a normal pregnancy.. Don't give up hope!

9 years ago

@MrsAC i am so very sorry for your loss! I know how devastating miscarriages are to handle!! My prayers are with you!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo