Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 578 Replies | Last Page

not a lot Jo same crap different day love xxx

9 years ago

Well, DPO 7 now for me. Last night my bbs were not as sore, I could actually sleep on my side without them bothering me. My nipples are still super sensitive though and my bbs are still sore/tender to touch, just not as extreme as before.

I have been sleeping horribly though last few nights. I'm waking up every couple hours for no reason at all. I do fall back asleep, but then awake again. I try not to look at the clock each time as this makes it worse. I'm not a great sleeper to begin with. If I go to sleep, and wake up when my alarm goes off without having woken in the night, I'm amazed. However, I'm normally only up once or twice to go to the bathroom, not up every couple hours for no reason at all.

Last night I was just as exhausted as the night before. IT really kicked in around 2pm and I felt like I couldn't even focus at work. I was lights out at 8:30pm but went up to bed at 7:30 (a half hour after I got home from work and the barn) because I was just so tired.

This morning I am tired again. I don't know if it it now tied to the sleeping poorly, or if there is another (pregnant) reason for being exhausted. Counting down the days until I can test.

9 years ago

Glad to hear it Karlou! lol Hang in there doll face.

Maureen, my my my! That's some sporadic sleep pattern lol I'm also a bad sleeper...I wake up like 3 - 4 times a night, even when I'm not pregnant. So now that I am, I wake up like every hour it seems. I hope the symptoms imply that you've implanted or are about to! I read some where the average dpo is 7-10, anything after that is highly unlikely. Meh. I hope you don't lose your marbles waiting. TTC gave me MAD line eyes for months. I wanted that BFP so badly!!! And just as we quit (typical, I know) we got our . I tracked way too many symptoms and nearly lost my head. hahaha

And MrsAC, I think you've definitely hit a milestone!! This little bean is going to stick!!

9 years ago • Post starter

Lele I have felt very positive about this pregnancy. The weird thing is that I didn't have that "I just know" feeling like I did with my last pregnancy. I didn't have many symptoms and I didn't feel pregnant. Of course I'm a POAS addict so I was testing any way. After I got my BFP I just had a good feeling. Last pregnancy I was so afraid of miscarriage. I kept thinking it could happen. This time I'm not like that at all. However, I'm not as anxious to tell people this time around. I think that has a lot to do with the miscarriage. We've told our parents, siblings and close friends but we're saving the big announcement for Valentine's Day when I'll be past 12 weeks! I was quite nervous at my 8 week appointment but I was so relieved to see that Baby C is doing great and better than our angel. Maybe as a mom you just kind of know. I had a feeling something might go wrong last time and it did, this time I'm very confident that Baby C will cook for the full 9 months! I am sending you tons and tons of sticky vibes!!! Stick baby!!!

Jorie I'll be 10 weeks on Sunday and I feel so good about this baby!!! Thanks for the positivity!!!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

MrsAc I know exactly what you mean, I had the same feeling with my last on as well. I am starting to feel more positive as the days go on.

I have a quick question for you ladies. I had sext with my husband and had an orgasm and after I had intense abdominal pain. Not like cramps or anything, more like a muscle pull or spasm. Has this happened to any of you. I am thinking it may be due to gas and mild constipation.

Thanks

User Image

9 years ago

Lele cramping/discomfort after orgasm is totally normal. No need to worry. DH won't have sex with me until after 12 weeks. He's too scared. Ugh. It's torture.

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

lele, my doctor said its due to gas/constipation. Apparently sex causes some jostling of the intestine and if you have gas or are blocked up it can cause mild to severe cramping.

9 years ago

Thank you, that makes me feel much better. I thought that it would have some thing to do with gas and stuff. That is my biggist symptom (gas /constipation ) right now.

I wish everyone a great weekend

User Image

9 years ago

Just started having some bad back pain. I know this can be a normal sign of pregnancy and I also know that it can be a sign of mc. Keeping my fingers crossed that I just have normal back pain. No cramps or anything.

User Image

9 years ago

Lele fingers crossed and hoping everything is ok!!!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo