Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

481 - 490 of 578 Replies | Last Page

This pregnancy is so different from my other three. I was able to stay active with my previous ones and this on I am so sore and waddle like a duck all the time. Who knows maybe its my age that is coming into play here. I don't know what it is but it is making it hard to enjoy my last pregnancy.

I hope you are all well and enjoying your summer......

User Image

8 years ago

Check my images please. Not sure what to think. Probably 3 days before AF is due. The line is pink in person... Doesn't photograph well. Leaving town this weekend so not sure what to do. Digital was negative. Hoping and praying this sticks!

8 years ago

Looks positive ga!!!!! Praying for a sticky baby!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

8 years ago

Me too! How soon did you start progesterone? I know my doctor wants me on that but I don't want to over react if I'm not. I will be out of state for the next 6 days. I think the digital was negative because I'm testing so soon? I'm not sure. Like I haven't even missed my period.

8 years ago

I found out at 3w1d and the lines weren't squinters. I got "pregnant 2-3" on a clearblue digital at 3w3d! Am I having twins? I think as long as you have a positive on the first response you're fine. The digitals aren't as sensitive. I started progesterone at 4w1d. My Ob ordered the prescription the day I found out but it took 6 days for it to be made. The suppositories have to be specially made at a different facility so that was annoying. I was so anxious to start them.

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

8 years ago

Ok. I called my doctor to let them know. Will see what they say. When is your next appt? Have you had anymore blood draws? Maybe it is twins!

8 years ago

My next appointment is on the 30th. I'll be 7w1d. I'm not sure why they scheduled me so early. Usually the first appointment is at 8 weeks. I'm assuming they didn't have anything when I would be 8 weeks and they didn't want to schedule me too late, I don't know, but at least I'll be able to see my little jelly bean sooner! I'm still pretty nervous at this point. I think once I see baby after 8 weeks I'll relax a bit. I'm hoping my Ob will agree to see me again at 9 weeks for an ultrasound. I lost both babies at 8 weeks but with the first I miscarried at 9 weeks and the second at 12 so seeing the baby at 9 weeks will help a lot. I'm planning on doing the NT scan too so three weeks in between appointments should be ok.

8 years ago

Good luck at your appt. I will pray for you! Will keep you posted

8 years ago

Update: negative quant and AF started per usual.

8 years ago

Oh no ga! I'm so sorry. What did the doctor say?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo