Community post

Discussion

10 DPO (I think) and NEED some one to talk to.

View Full Post

Hi ladies! I am tired of the stalker folk not replying to my comments or topics. :(

I want to find a nice lady who is online daily and is in her tww.

For once let us close a forum with an update!!! I find more often than not a woman starts listing her symptoms and bfns but NEVER updates the forum with the outcome. D:

I'm tired. Lol

So, if you're in the same boat that I am - please respond! I'm on daily and I am currently suffering from horrible line eyes!!

578 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 578 Replies | Last Page

Looks like AF is on her way. I had brown spotting when I went to the bathroom. I'm so bummed. We are leaving for vacation on Friday so it looks like I'll be drowning my sorrows in fancy tropical cocktails. I guess a February baby isn't in the cards for DH and I. Now I can't wait for AF to be here and gone ASAP so we can try again this cycle! I'm ready for a March baby!

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

Is brown spotting typical prior to your AF? It could be IB or breakthrough bleeding!!!! Have you tested? Give it a few days and if full AF happens then you know....but if the spotting subsides....omg girl, you better test!! :O

9 years ago • Post starter

I tested again this morning and it was a ! I usually have brown spotting the day before, then a very light flow the first day and day 2 and 3 are really heavy. due on Thursday so this would make it a day early. I'll see what happens but I'm pretty sure she's coming now. I think I'll stop symptom tracking this cycle since all of my AF symptoms are also PG symptoms!!!! Ugh.

Did you get your results back yet?

9 year old son Two Angels in heaven lost at 8 weeks It's a BOY! Baby #2 due 3/16/16 fingers crossed and praying everyday Third times a charm! User Image

9 years ago

Well, I hope she doesn't come for you!!

I did get the results...Betas were <5, so possibly a Chemical Pregnancy? Idk. The bleeding wasn't my normal AF. So I am grasping at straws and gonna re test in a few days. D: Lol I totally lost my mind.

9 years ago • Post starter

I'm still for you! I would have lost it too!

9 years ago

I am 11 dpo and have so many symptoms I am almost convinced. However, so amy of them can also be PMT for me as I do tend to get a lot of PMT symptoms.
All the hoping an guessing is driving me potty!

User Image

9 years ago

Nothing to report on this side ladies CD5 bored silly so lurking about stalking your stories lol....good luck everyone xx

9 years ago

Got my bfp this afternoon ladies! I'm still in shock!

9 years ago

Hi Ladies!

@gemma1986

I've just finished reading every post in this thread, and it is so amazing, reassuring, and exciting to see women continually supporting each other in this manner. The sisterhood you've created is inspiring.

I am super super new to all of this. I've never really tracked anything relating to my fertility, except my period dates, and I don't really know where to start but here it goes:

My bf and I spent my birthday weekend together (we live in different states) and had sex every day from 6/7 to 6/10. Idk how to say this with tact...but on 6/10 we didn't try NOT to get pregnant, lol. Since 6/12 i've felt "weird"...can't really explain what that means, just not myself, so I start tracking my symptoms. After doing some reading, I'm pretty sure I O'd on 6/13 or 6/14. Since 6/11 or 6/12 i've had a pretty persistent backache, and on and off feeling like I'm catching a cold (light sore throat, foggy brain, light runny nose). Prior to O'ing I felt twinges and a heaviness in my lower abdomen, and with the exception of one day I have felt this heaviness everyday, either all day or at least half the day. Other recurring symptoms include:

-fatigue
-light dizziness
-bloating
-gassy
-light headaches on and off)

Today (CD 20 7dpo), a few of my 2-4 dpo symptoms have returned, but pretty light (backache, abdominal twinges). Also, two new symptoms, albeit light: Heartburn and a bit of hip pain/discomfort. Not thinking much of it, but did wanna let you ladies know where I am...also a question:

Did/does anyone have this "weird" feeling? I can't quite describe it except to say its like having heighten senses mixed with dizziness. When I move it's like my vision is trying to catch up with my movement. I feel this feeling with my whole body...does this make sense?

Thanks in advance for being a listening ear :-)

-K.

9 years ago

whoop whoop congrats hun x

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo